While I'm thinking of it: should we stock up on groceries on Christmas and New Year's Eves, and plan on eating in our Paris apartment, or will there be scattered food markets, bakeries and restaurants open on the 25th and 1st? We're staying in the 3rd arr.
Christmas and New Year's Days in Paris: does the town shut down?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Rome Areas to stay
- 3 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 4 Italy 14 days
- 5 Is this the right way<>?
- 6 Provence in November
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 9 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 10 When to go to Sicily
- 11 Itinerary advise needed
- 12 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 13 Kimhe--flamenco
- 14 Wengen to Torino?
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 17 Working Holiday in Germany
- 18 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 19 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 20 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg