We are trying to decide between Italy and France for Christmas time. Italy would include Venice, Florence and Rome. France would include Paris and still researching what other places. What city out of those mentioned above is best to spend Christmas day? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Lavender Fields
- 5 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 6 Munich
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 9 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 15 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 museum passes in Rome
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Nice Video about Poland
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions