We are trying to decide between Italy and France for Christmas time. Italy would include Venice, Florence and Rome. France would include Paris and still researching what other places. What city out of those mentioned above is best to spend Christmas day? Thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 River cruises
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 13 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 24 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report