I was wondering if me and my 2 mates should spend Christmas in Budapest or Prague . As per Christmas market website in Prague "Most shops, bars, restaurants, theatre, opera, sightseeing tours and tourist attractions operate as normal" , but have not been able to find if restaurants , shops , bars will be open on 24th and 25th in Budapest . We would prefer to spend Christmas in Budapest due to logistical issues but if most (almost all) places are shut on Christmas eve and Christmas in Pest then we would rather go to Prague .
Your responses will be greatly appreciated.
Christman in Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chateau de Champs-sur-Marne
- 2 Car insurance in Europe...
- 3 Websites for train or bus from Gothenburg to Copenhagen
- 4 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 5 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 6 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 7 Madrid Bajaras to Salamanca
- 8 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 cruises and itineraries in the Mediterranean
- 11 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 12 Marriage in Italy - birth certificates?
- 13 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 14 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 15 Ferry between Iceland and Bergen, Norway
- 16 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 17 Ideas On Budget Marriage Location Please
- 18 Rome visit close to Easter
- 19 Short Cruises on the Mediterranean
- 20 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 21 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 22 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 23 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 24 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 25 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris