I was wondering if me and my 2 mates should spend Christmas in Budapest or Prague . As per Christmas market website in Prague "Most shops, bars, restaurants, theatre, opera, sightseeing tours and tourist attractions operate as normal" , but have not been able to find if restaurants , shops , bars will be open on 24th and 25th in Budapest . We would prefer to spend Christmas in Budapest due to logistical issues but if most (almost all) places are shut on Christmas eve and Christmas in Pest then we would rather go to Prague .
Your responses will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 2 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 3 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 4 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Train rides
- 7 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 8 Departure Tax in UK
- 9 I'm back.....
- 10 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 11 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 12 Naples to Pompeii
- 13 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 14 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 15 Florence, Italy
- 16 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 17 European Championship
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel
- 19 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 22 Tyrol day hiking
- 23 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 24 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 25 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?