I was wondering if me and my 2 mates should spend Christmas in Budapest or Prague . As per Christmas market website in Prague "Most shops, bars, restaurants, theatre, opera, sightseeing tours and tourist attractions operate as normal" , but have not been able to find if restaurants , shops , bars will be open on 24th and 25th in Budapest . We would prefer to spend Christmas in Budapest due to logistical issues but if most (almost all) places are shut on Christmas eve and Christmas in Pest then we would rather go to Prague .
Your responses will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in travel planning
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 4 Munich
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 Prague hotels
- 7 Northern lights in December
- 8 Booking hotels before trains
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 What to expect over Christmas
- 11 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 12 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 13 Budapest
- 14 First time in France
- 15 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 16 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Rome
- 20 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 24 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days