I was wondering if me and my 2 mates should spend Christmas in Budapest or Prague . As per Christmas market website in Prague "Most shops, bars, restaurants, theatre, opera, sightseeing tours and tourist attractions operate as normal" , but have not been able to find if restaurants , shops , bars will be open on 24th and 25th in Budapest . We would prefer to spend Christmas in Budapest due to logistical issues but if most (almost all) places are shut on Christmas eve and Christmas in Pest then we would rather go to Prague .
Your responses will be greatly appreciated.
Christman in Budapest
- 1 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 London Evening Activity
- 4 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 5 Four Days in Seville
- 6 car hire france and spain
- 7 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 8 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 9 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 15 days in Central Europe
- 12 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 Planning my days in Paris
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 17 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 18 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 19 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 22 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 23 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 Trip to London