I was wondering if me and my 2 mates should spend Christmas in Budapest or Prague . As per Christmas market website in Prague "Most shops, bars, restaurants, theatre, opera, sightseeing tours and tourist attractions operate as normal" , but have not been able to find if restaurants , shops , bars will be open on 24th and 25th in Budapest . We would prefer to spend Christmas in Budapest due to logistical issues but if most (almost all) places are shut on Christmas eve and Christmas in Pest then we would rather go to Prague .
Your responses will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 7 celticmoon, a quick question
- 8 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 9 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 B&B in Ireland
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Europe First Timers
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 22 Greek Village
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Apartment Montreux area