I was wondering if me and my 2 mates should spend Christmas in Budapest or Prague . As per Christmas market website in Prague "Most shops, bars, restaurants, theatre, opera, sightseeing tours and tourist attractions operate as normal" , but have not been able to find if restaurants , shops , bars will be open on 24th and 25th in Budapest . We would prefer to spend Christmas in Budapest due to logistical issues but if most (almost all) places are shut on Christmas eve and Christmas in Pest then we would rather go to Prague .
Your responses will be greatly appreciated.
Christman in Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 4 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Do I need train tix in advance
- 7 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 8 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 9 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 10 Schengen rule made easy
- 11 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 12 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 13 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 14 Need help with itinerary
- 15 Aaah...Umbria!
- 16 Sorrento Advice Please
- 17 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 18 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 19 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 20 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 21 florence airport to train station
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?
- 24 Montepulciano to Monticchiello -- Driving at Night
- 25 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?