I was wondering if me and my 2 mates should spend Christmas in Budapest or Prague . As per Christmas market website in Prague "Most shops, bars, restaurants, theatre, opera, sightseeing tours and tourist attractions operate as normal" , but have not been able to find if restaurants , shops , bars will be open on 24th and 25th in Budapest . We would prefer to spend Christmas in Budapest due to logistical issues but if most (almost all) places are shut on Christmas eve and Christmas in Pest then we would rather go to Prague .
Your responses will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLITVICE LAKES
- 2 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 Montpellier to Arles
- 8 http://nutritionplanreview.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 9 Piazza Navona
- 10 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 11 Venice at Christmas
- 12 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 13 Seville bus information
- 14 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 15 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 18 The highlands
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Alhambra discount tickets
- 22 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 23 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 24 Berlin to Barcelona
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius