I was wondering if me and my 2 mates should spend Christmas in Budapest or Prague . As per Christmas market website in Prague "Most shops, bars, restaurants, theatre, opera, sightseeing tours and tourist attractions operate as normal" , but have not been able to find if restaurants , shops , bars will be open on 24th and 25th in Budapest . We would prefer to spend Christmas in Budapest due to logistical issues but if most (almost all) places are shut on Christmas eve and Christmas in Pest then we would rather go to Prague .
Your responses will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 2 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 3 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Car rental in Paris
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 14 Rome train to Positano
- 15 Road Maps of Ireland
- 16 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 19 A new travel app for Poland
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Manchester on derby weekend
- 24 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 25 December in Slovenia