My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe together for June 2016. We are hoping for help assessing the feasibility of the countries we hope to visit. We will have 18-20 days total to travel. We are in our early 30s and active. We like major sites, outdoorsy things and anything that gives us that feel of being in another country. We are not big museum people, but will make an exception for the Louvre. My husband loves soccer and the trip was initially inspired by the EuroCup being held in France.
Right now we are thinking Switzerland, France, and England. Is it feasible to see something of each of these countries in that amount of time?
I have been to Germany and Austria, he has been to Ireland. We are don't want to overlap with something one of us has already done.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 2 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 3 ATM help
- 4 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 5 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 6 Visit to Sardinia
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 17 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 First visit to London
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 ATM
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches