My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe together for June 2016. We are hoping for help assessing the feasibility of the countries we hope to visit. We will have 18-20 days total to travel. We are in our early 30s and active. We like major sites, outdoorsy things and anything that gives us that feel of being in another country. We are not big museum people, but will make an exception for the Louvre. My husband loves soccer and the trip was initially inspired by the EuroCup being held in France.
Right now we are thinking Switzerland, France, and England. Is it feasible to see something of each of these countries in that amount of time?
I have been to Germany and Austria, he has been to Ireland. We are don't want to overlap with something one of us has already done.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 2 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』테크카지노
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노사업
- 5 Athens multi site pass
- 6 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 7 Almalfi
- 8 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 9 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 10 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 15 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 22 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 23 Labor Day in Paris
- 24 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London