My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe together for June 2016. We are hoping for help assessing the feasibility of the countries we hope to visit. We will have 18-20 days total to travel. We are in our early 30s and active. We like major sites, outdoorsy things and anything that gives us that feel of being in another country. We are not big museum people, but will make an exception for the Louvre. My husband loves soccer and the trip was initially inspired by the EuroCup being held in France.
Right now we are thinking Switzerland, France, and England. Is it feasible to see something of each of these countries in that amount of time?
I have been to Germany and Austria, he has been to Ireland. We are don't want to overlap with something one of us has already done.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Ireland hotel questions
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Barcelona cooking classes
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice