My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe together for June 2016. We are hoping for help assessing the feasibility of the countries we hope to visit. We will have 18-20 days total to travel. We are in our early 30s and active. We like major sites, outdoorsy things and anything that gives us that feel of being in another country. We are not big museum people, but will make an exception for the Louvre. My husband loves soccer and the trip was initially inspired by the EuroCup being held in France.
Right now we are thinking Switzerland, France, and England. Is it feasible to see something of each of these countries in that amount of time?
I have been to Germany and Austria, he has been to Ireland. We are don't want to overlap with something one of us has already done.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest language lessons
- 2 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Alsace to Austria?
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Private Guide in Lyon
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Shorts in South of France?
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Budapest Card
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 barcelona neighborhood
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?