My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe together for June 2016. We are hoping for help assessing the feasibility of the countries we hope to visit. We will have 18-20 days total to travel. We are in our early 30s and active. We like major sites, outdoorsy things and anything that gives us that feel of being in another country. We are not big museum people, but will make an exception for the Louvre. My husband loves soccer and the trip was initially inspired by the EuroCup being held in France.
Right now we are thinking Switzerland, France, and England. Is it feasible to see something of each of these countries in that amount of time?
I have been to Germany and Austria, he has been to Ireland. We are don't want to overlap with something one of us has already done.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 VRBO South Kensington
- 5 First time in London
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 16 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time