My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe together for June 2016. We are hoping for help assessing the feasibility of the countries we hope to visit. We will have 18-20 days total to travel. We are in our early 30s and active. We like major sites, outdoorsy things and anything that gives us that feel of being in another country. We are not big museum people, but will make an exception for the Louvre. My husband loves soccer and the trip was initially inspired by the EuroCup being held in France.
Right now we are thinking Switzerland, France, and England. Is it feasible to see something of each of these countries in that amount of time?
I have been to Germany and Austria, he has been to Ireland. We are don't want to overlap with something one of us has already done.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀카지노♨【RAM300.COM】♨ 카지노 호텔 사용방법
- 2 카지노 이기는 법☎【RAM300.COM】☎ 카지노 콤프 사용방법
- 3 온라인카지노◑【RAM300.COM】◑ 월드카지노 주소
- 4 카지노종류☺【RAM300.COM】☺ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 5 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 6 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 7 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 8 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Beaune France
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Firt time VISA applicant
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 advance tickets?