My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe together for June 2016. We are hoping for help assessing the feasibility of the countries we hope to visit. We will have 18-20 days total to travel. We are in our early 30s and active. We like major sites, outdoorsy things and anything that gives us that feel of being in another country. We are not big museum people, but will make an exception for the Louvre. My husband loves soccer and the trip was initially inspired by the EuroCup being held in France.
Right now we are thinking Switzerland, France, and England. Is it feasible to see something of each of these countries in that amount of time?
I have been to Germany and Austria, he has been to Ireland. We are don't want to overlap with something one of us has already done.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 LEXMARK 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)