This is harder than I thought because many Barcelona hotels have very modern-looking rooms; I'm finding a lot of trendy. I've found a variety of hotels; however, I'm not sure which one has the charm I'm looking for. I am traveling with my two daughters, 20 and 22. We need a Triple bed room. I've found rates for Triples from €151 to €235. €250 is probably tops for price. There were some hotels I liked, but they only had Single or Double bed rooms. We are used to walking, but probably want something within 10-15 minutes of a major site. I like rooms that are light. I've looked at many, many web sites, spent time in Borders, and read numerous trip reports. Here is what I've found: Hotel Barcelona Catedral, Hostal L'Antic Espai, NH Duc de la Victoria, Hotel Curious, Hotel Regina Barcelona, Hotel Constanza, Hotel Colon, and Petit Palace Museum Hotel. What do you think about these possibilities? Do any stand out as a good choice? Is there another possibility that you would add to the mix? Thanks for your help.
Choosing A Barcelona Hotel Room for Three Adults for October Visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 He said , she said
- 3 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken