This is harder than I thought because many Barcelona hotels have very modern-looking rooms; I'm finding a lot of trendy. I've found a variety of hotels; however, I'm not sure which one has the charm I'm looking for. I am traveling with my two daughters, 20 and 22. We need a Triple bed room. I've found rates for Triples from €151 to €235. €250 is probably tops for price. There were some hotels I liked, but they only had Single or Double bed rooms. We are used to walking, but probably want something within 10-15 minutes of a major site. I like rooms that are light. I've looked at many, many web sites, spent time in Borders, and read numerous trip reports. Here is what I've found: Hotel Barcelona Catedral, Hostal L'Antic Espai, NH Duc de la Victoria, Hotel Curious, Hotel Regina Barcelona, Hotel Constanza, Hotel Colon, and Petit Palace Museum Hotel. What do you think about these possibilities? Do any stand out as a good choice? Is there another possibility that you would add to the mix? Thanks for your help.
Choosing A Barcelona Hotel Room for Three Adults for October Visit
- 1 Places to visit from London
- 2 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 5 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 6 Do and don't, eating in France
- 7 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 8 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 11 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 12 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 13 Paris museums free admission
- 14 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 15 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 16 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 17 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 18 Spain with kids
- 19 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 20 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 21 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 22 Meeting up at CDG
- 23 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 24 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?