This is harder than I thought because many Barcelona hotels have very modern-looking rooms; I'm finding a lot of trendy. I've found a variety of hotels; however, I'm not sure which one has the charm I'm looking for. I am traveling with my two daughters, 20 and 22. We need a Triple bed room. I've found rates for Triples from €151 to €235. €250 is probably tops for price. There were some hotels I liked, but they only had Single or Double bed rooms. We are used to walking, but probably want something within 10-15 minutes of a major site. I like rooms that are light. I've looked at many, many web sites, spent time in Borders, and read numerous trip reports. Here is what I've found: Hotel Barcelona Catedral, Hostal L'Antic Espai, NH Duc de la Victoria, Hotel Curious, Hotel Regina Barcelona, Hotel Constanza, Hotel Colon, and Petit Palace Museum Hotel. What do you think about these possibilities? Do any stand out as a good choice? Is there another possibility that you would add to the mix? Thanks for your help.
Choosing A Barcelona Hotel Room for Three Adults for October Visit
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 2 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 3 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 4 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 5 Hallwag maps
- 6 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 7 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 which cities in umbria to visit
- 12 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 13 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 14 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 15 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 16 Paris in August with family
- 17 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 18 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 19 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 20 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Schengen Visa while changing jobs?
- 23 From Toulouse train station to Toulouse Airport
- 24 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 25 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...