This is harder than I thought because many Barcelona hotels have very modern-looking rooms; I'm finding a lot of trendy. I've found a variety of hotels; however, I'm not sure which one has the charm I'm looking for. I am traveling with my two daughters, 20 and 22. We need a Triple bed room. I've found rates for Triples from €151 to €235. €250 is probably tops for price. There were some hotels I liked, but they only had Single or Double bed rooms. We are used to walking, but probably want something within 10-15 minutes of a major site. I like rooms that are light. I've looked at many, many web sites, spent time in Borders, and read numerous trip reports. Here is what I've found: Hotel Barcelona Catedral, Hostal L'Antic Espai, NH Duc de la Victoria, Hotel Curious, Hotel Regina Barcelona, Hotel Constanza, Hotel Colon, and Petit Palace Museum Hotel. What do you think about these possibilities? Do any stand out as a good choice? Is there another possibility that you would add to the mix? Thanks for your help.
Choosing A Barcelona Hotel Room for Three Adults for October Visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in Ireland
- 2 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 8 Priceline for London hotels
- 9 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 21 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 22 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions