We will be travelling to Spain in August but we are now thinking about spending two weeks in late June in either Greece (Crete and/or Corfu), Croatia or the mid-Adriatic coast of Italy (Marche and/or Abruzzo).
All three look fabulous and we are wondering what each has to offer and which you would choose. We have been to other regions of Italy before and have also been to Rhodes, but we have never been to Croatia.
We love everything a Mediterranean European vacation has to offer, including sightseeing, beaches, medieval towns and just being part of the local culture.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 와와카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 온라인카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 실시간카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 아시안카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 7 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 15 A week in Croatia with kids
- 16 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Summer School in France
- 19 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 20 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 21 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Luggage for train travel in Europe