We will be travelling to Spain in August but we are now thinking about spending two weeks in late June in either Greece (Crete and/or Corfu), Croatia or the mid-Adriatic coast of Italy (Marche and/or Abruzzo).
All three look fabulous and we are wondering what each has to offer and which you would choose. We have been to other regions of Italy before and have also been to Rhodes, but we have never been to Croatia.
We love everything a Mediterranean European vacation has to offer, including sightseeing, beaches, medieval towns and just being part of the local culture.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 11 Meteora for older folk
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Athens
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations