We will be travelling to Spain in August but we are now thinking about spending two weeks in late June in either Greece (Crete and/or Corfu), Croatia or the mid-Adriatic coast of Italy (Marche and/or Abruzzo).
All three look fabulous and we are wondering what each has to offer and which you would choose. We have been to other regions of Italy before and have also been to Rhodes, but we have never been to Croatia.
We love everything a Mediterranean European vacation has to offer, including sightseeing, beaches, medieval towns and just being part of the local culture.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 리얼카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ざ아시안바카라
- 2 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소お바카라사이트주소
- 3 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 4 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 5 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 16 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 22 Sintra
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week