We will be travelling to Spain in August but we are now thinking about spending two weeks in late June in either Greece (Crete and/or Corfu), Croatia or the mid-Adriatic coast of Italy (Marche and/or Abruzzo).
All three look fabulous and we are wondering what each has to offer and which you would choose. We have been to other regions of Italy before and have also been to Rhodes, but we have never been to Croatia.
We love everything a Mediterranean European vacation has to offer, including sightseeing, beaches, medieval towns and just being part of the local culture.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 SURPRISE TRIP
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 13 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Europe for Beginners
- 20 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 21 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 22 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 Best daypack ?
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?