We will be travelling to Spain in August but we are now thinking about spending two weeks in late June in either Greece (Crete and/or Corfu), Croatia or the mid-Adriatic coast of Italy (Marche and/or Abruzzo).
All three look fabulous and we are wondering what each has to offer and which you would choose. We have been to other regions of Italy before and have also been to Rhodes, but we have never been to Croatia.
We love everything a Mediterranean European vacation has to offer, including sightseeing, beaches, medieval towns and just being part of the local culture.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 NYT article
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Rome to Venice
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen