Two active ladies in our early 70's who will have toured from Madrid and will be ending our trip with a week in the Costa de Sol area in mid October, We will have spent time in Cordoba, Seville and Grenada and need some help as to where we should stay when reaching this area. Ideally we would like to be on the beach, but also have easy access by public transport to travel to other towns. We are looking for a medium priced hotels, and suggestions on where to base ourselves and any suggestions on restaurants or must see attractions
Choice of town and hotel in the Costa de Sol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 5 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 6 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 8 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 9 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 13 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 14 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 15 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 16 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 17 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 Night Train - Need help
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 Traveling to France
- 22 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 23 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 24 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 25 using airbnb for the first time...