Two active ladies in our early 70's who will have toured from Madrid and will be ending our trip with a week in the Costa de Sol area in mid October, We will have spent time in Cordoba, Seville and Grenada and need some help as to where we should stay when reaching this area. Ideally we would like to be on the beach, but also have easy access by public transport to travel to other towns. We are looking for a medium priced hotels, and suggestions on where to base ourselves and any suggestions on restaurants or must see attractions
Choice of town and hotel in the Costa de Sol
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal in September
- 2 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 3 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 Sicily 10 days
- 6 Europe with young teens
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 9 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 14 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 15 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Euro Train