Two active ladies in our early 70's who will have toured from Madrid and will be ending our trip with a week in the Costa de Sol area in mid October, We will have spent time in Cordoba, Seville and Grenada and need some help as to where we should stay when reaching this area. Ideally we would like to be on the beach, but also have easy access by public transport to travel to other towns. We are looking for a medium priced hotels, and suggestions on where to base ourselves and any suggestions on restaurants or must see attractions
Choice of town and hotel in the Costa de Sol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 3 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 4 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 5 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 8 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 9 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 10 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 11 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 12 Izmir or Bodrum in July?
- 13 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 14 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 15 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 16 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 19 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 20 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 21 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 22 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 23 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 24 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip