Two active ladies in our early 70's who will have toured from Madrid and will be ending our trip with a week in the Costa de Sol area in mid October, We will have spent time in Cordoba, Seville and Grenada and need some help as to where we should stay when reaching this area. Ideally we would like to be on the beach, but also have easy access by public transport to travel to other towns. We are looking for a medium priced hotels, and suggestions on where to base ourselves and any suggestions on restaurants or must see attractions
Choice of town and hotel in the Costa de Sol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 4 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 5 Token of thanks!
- 6 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 7 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 8 Favorite things to do in London
- 9 Interested In Coach Passes
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 3 days in Bordeaux
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 17 4 days in lake region
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 24 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 25 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations