Two active ladies in our early 70's who will have toured from Madrid and will be ending our trip with a week in the Costa de Sol area in mid October, We will have spent time in Cordoba, Seville and Grenada and need some help as to where we should stay when reaching this area. Ideally we would like to be on the beach, but also have easy access by public transport to travel to other towns. We are looking for a medium priced hotels, and suggestions on where to base ourselves and any suggestions on restaurants or must see attractions
Choice of town and hotel in the Costa de Sol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Countryside
- 2 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 3 VISA question
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 15 France,Spain,Italy
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Schengen Visa Rules
- 24 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 25 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?