Two active ladies in our early 70's who will have toured from Madrid and will be ending our trip with a week in the Costa de Sol area in mid October, We will have spent time in Cordoba, Seville and Grenada and need some help as to where we should stay when reaching this area. Ideally we would like to be on the beach, but also have easy access by public transport to travel to other towns. We are looking for a medium priced hotels, and suggestions on where to base ourselves and any suggestions on restaurants or must see attractions
Choice of town and hotel in the Costa de Sol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 2 April in Madrid
- 3 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 4 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 5 Scottland for a day!
- 6 A guide to Madrid
- 7 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 8 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 9 First ever europe trip
- 10 northern Portugal
- 11 Best Tours of Europe
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 14 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 16 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 17 Best london location to stay?
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Help me with this trip
- 24 Help me plan a Trip
- 25 Europe first timers