I would like to book a hotel in Hamburg, Germany using my reward points. I notice that there is a Marriott and a Renaissance that are fairly close to one another. Does anyone have any experience with these two properties? Thanks.
Choice of Marriott Hotels in Hamburg
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Planning a holiday
- 11 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 12 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 19 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 21 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 24 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 25 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?