Party of 4 arriving on cruise in Dubrovnik. Having trouble deciding which to do-besides city panoramic tour and walk walls-either go to Cavtat or Peljesac Peninsula. LIke scenery, visiting out of the way places, not so much on museums, ruins. Need input on which area to choose??/
choice in dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 SIM card for eastern europe
- 4 Munich and Dachau
- 5 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 London visit
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Three days in Spain
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Duoro river cruises
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 Eurostar booking
- 23 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)