A long time ago, I have heard there is an interesting chocolate local industry in Piedmont.
Can you recommend me some places to discover it?
Somebody has already tasted it?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 2017 Easter in Italy
- 3 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 9 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 10 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 11 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 12 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 19 Towersey, London
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 Westerplatte
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Cutback on Spain trip
- 25 Bernina Express mid-March