A long time ago, I have heard there is an interesting chocolate local industry in Piedmont.
Can you recommend me some places to discover it?
Somebody has already tasted it?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon
- 2 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 3 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 4 Dolomites October 14-18
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 European Championship
- 7 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 8 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 9 T Mobile Does it Again
- 10 Italy by car
- 11 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 12 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 15 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 16 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 12 days in Austria
- 19 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 20 Itinerary Help
- 21 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 22 sim card
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 25 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites