A long time ago, I have heard there is an interesting chocolate local industry in Piedmont.
Can you recommend me some places to discover it?
Somebody has already tasted it?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 2 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 3 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 9 Madrid food advice needed
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 20 Need hotel in Athens
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Avoid Europcar!
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 25 Train / Calabria