I would appreciate some suggestions on where to eat on Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day (lunch or dinner) in Venice this year.
We are vegetarians that eat fish (no shellfish) on occasion, certainly during this trip. One of our traveling companions is Jewish so we'd like to eat at a place offering some typical Jewish food for one of the days indicated.
I'd like to keep it under a 100 euros per person (drinks excluded) if possible.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 One July night in Verona - help!
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia