I would appreciate some suggestions on where to eat on Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day (lunch or dinner) in Venice this year.
We are vegetarians that eat fish (no shellfish) on occasion, certainly during this trip. One of our traveling companions is Jewish so we'd like to eat at a place offering some typical Jewish food for one of the days indicated.
I'd like to keep it under a 100 euros per person (drinks excluded) if possible.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 2 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 3 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 7 mountain views near London
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 19 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 20 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?