Has anyone had a problem using a US credit card in England? -- I'm pretty sure it doesn't have the chip -- although I do have a pin. The customer service credit card people didn't seem to be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language to use in Belgium
- 2 Base for hiking in Lower Engadine
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 10 Whistle stop family road trip
- 11 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 12 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 ATM by Budapest Nuygati TS
- 15 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 16 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 17 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 20 Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava stopover
- 21 Lake Como,Italy
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 25 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?