Has anyone had a problem using a US credit card in England? -- I'm pretty sure it doesn't have the chip -- although I do have a pin. The customer service credit card people didn't seem to be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 2 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 5 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 6 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Oslo airport to hotel
- 9 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 10 Paris and Lyon
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 13 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 14 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 15 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 16 tipping
- 17 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 18 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 19 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 20 Hiking in Luberon
- 21 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 22 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 23 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 London Paris