Has anyone had a problem using a US credit card in England? -- I'm pretty sure it doesn't have the chip -- although I do have a pin. The customer service credit card people didn't seem to be very helpful.
Chip and pin credit cards -- England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 car rental companies Italy
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Estonia Amber
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 Day trip on the Rhine
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Flam, Norway railway
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)