i have been reading about the chip and pin cards which seem to be common in europe. haven't been able to find one online. has anyone had difficulty using the magnetic strip cards abroad? would hate to get stranded because card wasn't accepted. appreciate any help.
chip and pin credit cards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Days in Prague
- 2 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 7 Florence Hotel Advice
- 8 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 9 Viator.com in Turkey
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 16 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 17 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 18 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 19 Bodrum to instanbul
- 20 Voltage in UK and France
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 23 Europe in winter
- 24 Barcelona free tours??
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals