I will be in London for a weekend. I have read a lot on this site about the China Reject Shops. Can anyone tell me the location with the larger variety of china, as well as directions via Tube? (I'd really like some eggcups!) My husband will be with me so I suspect my china-shopping time will be limited!
Also, are these shops open on Sundays? Any other recommendations for china shopping? (Reasonable prices, please!)
As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 2 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 12 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 15 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 16 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 17 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 House Hunting in France
- 21 Tour of Northern Italy
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 Cognac transportation?
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 Manchester Airport Connection Time