I will be in London for a weekend. I have read a lot on this site about the China Reject Shops. Can anyone tell me the location with the larger variety of china, as well as directions via Tube? (I'd really like some eggcups!) My husband will be with me so I suspect my china-shopping time will be limited!
Also, are these shops open on Sundays? Any other recommendations for china shopping? (Reasonable prices, please!)
As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 2 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 3 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 12 Croatia in 16 days
- 13 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 16 Yummy Swiss bites
- 17 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 18 3 Wake-up calls
- 19 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 20 Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 22 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 23 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 24 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 25 Scotland Itinerary