I will be in London for a weekend. I have read a lot on this site about the China Reject Shops. Can anyone tell me the location with the larger variety of china, as well as directions via Tube? (I'd really like some eggcups!) My husband will be with me so I suspect my china-shopping time will be limited!
Also, are these shops open on Sundays? Any other recommendations for china shopping? (Reasonable prices, please!)
As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
China Reject Shops, London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St Michel
- 2 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 3 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 nearby cities to london
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 10 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 11 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 14 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Porto -City Break
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 20 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 21 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin