I will be in London for a weekend. I have read a lot on this site about the China Reject Shops. Can anyone tell me the location with the larger variety of china, as well as directions via Tube? (I'd really like some eggcups!) My husband will be with me so I suspect my china-shopping time will be limited!
Also, are these shops open on Sundays? Any other recommendations for china shopping? (Reasonable prices, please!)
As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 Paris in August
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 7 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 8 Places to visit from Zurich
- 9 Loire Valley restaurants
- 10 Rome Water Shortage
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 13 Appenzell in December?
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Driving in Italy
- 16 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 17 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 18 Day Trips from Granada
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Christmas in Spain
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 24 Visiting Zurich
- 25 Tips for tour company tour guides