I will be in London for a weekend. I have read a lot on this site about the China Reject Shops. Can anyone tell me the location with the larger variety of china, as well as directions via Tube? (I'd really like some eggcups!) My husband will be with me so I suspect my china-shopping time will be limited!
Also, are these shops open on Sundays? Any other recommendations for china shopping? (Reasonable prices, please!)
As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 Booking hotels before trains
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 6 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 7 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 8 Visiting Spain in January
- 9 Italy/Greece with kids
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 12 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Munich
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 17 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 22 French immersion courses in France
- 23 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow