I will be in London for a weekend. I have read a lot on this site about the China Reject Shops. Can anyone tell me the location with the larger variety of china, as well as directions via Tube? (I'd really like some eggcups!) My husband will be with me so I suspect my china-shopping time will be limited!
Also, are these shops open on Sundays? Any other recommendations for china shopping? (Reasonable prices, please!)
As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 French lavender and cottages
- 6 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 7 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 10 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 11 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 15 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 18 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 19 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 23 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 24 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 25 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges