I will be in London for a weekend. I have read a lot on this site about the China Reject Shops. Can anyone tell me the location with the larger variety of china, as well as directions via Tube? (I'd really like some eggcups!) My husband will be with me so I suspect my china-shopping time will be limited!
Also, are these shops open on Sundays? Any other recommendations for china shopping? (Reasonable prices, please!)
As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 5 8 Hours in Rome
- 6 Athens International airport
- 7 Corsica
- 8 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 11 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 15 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 16 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 17 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 20 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 21 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 22 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 23 6 days in Croatia
- 24 Train tickets in Italy?
- 25 Getting around Lisbon