I will be in London for a weekend. I have read a lot on this site about the China Reject Shops. Can anyone tell me the location with the larger variety of china, as well as directions via Tube? (I'd really like some eggcups!) My husband will be with me so I suspect my china-shopping time will be limited!
Also, are these shops open on Sundays? Any other recommendations for china shopping? (Reasonable prices, please!)
As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
China Reject Shops, London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia
- 2 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 3 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 4 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 5 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 Potential trip - Balkans
- 8 Greece after the Vote
- 9 Is this realistic... advice?
- 10 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 11 rail pass
- 12 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 13 Satnav maps update
- 14 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 15 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 16 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 19 France to Italy advice needed please
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 22 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 23 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 24 Spanish Music
- 25 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June