I will be in London for a weekend. I have read a lot on this site about the China Reject Shops. Can anyone tell me the location with the larger variety of china, as well as directions via Tube? (I'd really like some eggcups!) My husband will be with me so I suspect my china-shopping time will be limited!
Also, are these shops open on Sundays? Any other recommendations for china shopping? (Reasonable prices, please!)
As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which is the best places to visit in paris for kids ?
- 2 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 3 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 4 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 5 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 6 Train seating
- 7 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 8 How Different Is Kotor than Dubrovnik?
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 10 One champagne tour in Reims
- 11 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 12 Southwest France
- 13 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 14 Krakow with photos
- 15 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 16 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 17 1st Eurotrip: Copenhagen - Paris - Barcelona - Ireland
- 18 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 19 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 20 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 21 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 22 Mountain Music Festival in Zakopane, Poland
- 23 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 24 Ah Paris
- 25 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo