We will be travelling with a 13year old and her parents to Spain next spring. Will she be allowed in bars? By bars I mean drinking places where they serve tapas etc.
Thanks for your info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천∈바카라카지노사이트
- 2 icloud@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 3 오푸스게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소♥바카라카지노사이트
- 4 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 7 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 8 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris