Europe Forums

Post New Topic

Recent Activity

View all Europe activity »
  1. 1 정통카지노≫友≪(≫友≪ YTE64。COM ≫友≪)≫友≪정통카지노
  2. 2 Trip Report 〔™〕【 OWE82.COM 】〔™〕صحيا카지노싸이트
  3. 3 월드카지노【其】 YTE64.COM 【其】월드카지노
  4. 4 Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Herzegovina in September
  5. 5 생중계카지노⋏会⋏(YTE64.COM)⋏会⋏생중계카지노
  6. 6 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
  7. 7 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
  8. 8 21 day from milan to prague
  9. 9 /NACA9。COM//♥메가888카지노
  10. 10 Swiss Transport Questions
  11. 11 Belgium in September
  12. 12 London theater recommendation(s)
  13. 13 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
  14. 14 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
  15. 15 Our Paris plans
  16. 16 Help with recommendations in Croatia
  17. 17 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
  18. 18 Trip Report Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
  19. 19 Rome apt or 2-star hotel near Trastevere
  20. 20 Last Supper Tickets Milan
  21. 21 London train and hotel information?
  22. 22 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
  23. 23 I need advice; Spain in August.
  24. 24 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
  25. 25 Portmouth, Devon, & Cornwall
View next 25 » Back to the top

child traveling out of the country with only one parent -- special permission needed??

Jump to last reply

Someone told me you need a notarized letter authorizing permission to take your child (under age 16) out of the country if only one parent is traveling.

I've been trying to find information about this on the state dept travel website and just can't find anything. when i google the question, i come with affirmative answers under yahoo, etc., but nothing official.

My daughter and I are traveling separately from my husband and son -- different airlines/times-- in a few weeks. not sure what to do about this!

please advise...


28 Replies |Back to top

Sign in to comment.