I got an email yesterday from Aer Lingus advertising a fare sale for summer. When I opened it all I found were sale fares TO the United States from Europe or within Europe. So I called Aer Lingus and got a call center. The woman told me that I could do Chicago to Rome in mid June for about $750. Yippeeeeeee. I didn't have my dates then, so after verifying everything with family, I called back. I got an agent in New Jersey who told me the lowest was $1050. D'oh! So I called back this morning, waited 45 minutes for an agent, and got an agent from who-knows-where. She found only the $1,050 rt to Rome. I was disappointed and then I thought, well, actually $1050 to Rome is not a bad price for June. What do you think?
Chicago to Rome - $1000?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe
- 2 Two Month Europe Trip
- 3 Bella to Rome
- 4 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 5 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 6 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 The east coast of Italy
- 9 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 10 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 11 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 12 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 15 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 16 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 19 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 20 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 21 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 22 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 25 Ireland or Scotland