I got an email yesterday from Aer Lingus advertising a fare sale for summer. When I opened it all I found were sale fares TO the United States from Europe or within Europe. So I called Aer Lingus and got a call center. The woman told me that I could do Chicago to Rome in mid June for about $750. Yippeeeeeee. I didn't have my dates then, so after verifying everything with family, I called back. I got an agent in New Jersey who told me the lowest was $1050. D'oh! So I called back this morning, waited 45 minutes for an agent, and got an agent from who-knows-where. She found only the $1,050 rt to Rome. I was disappointed and then I thought, well, actually $1050 to Rome is not a bad price for June. What do you think?
Chicago to Rome - $1000?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 2 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 3 Why don't the French want to work?
- 4 Driving from Italy to France
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 7 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 11 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 18 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 19 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Matisse at Tate
- 25 2 weeks in Europe