I got an email yesterday from Aer Lingus advertising a fare sale for summer. When I opened it all I found were sale fares TO the United States from Europe or within Europe. So I called Aer Lingus and got a call center. The woman told me that I could do Chicago to Rome in mid June for about $750. Yippeeeeeee. I didn't have my dates then, so after verifying everything with family, I called back. I got an agent in New Jersey who told me the lowest was $1050. D'oh! So I called back this morning, waited 45 minutes for an agent, and got an agent from who-knows-where. She found only the $1,050 rt to Rome. I was disappointed and then I thought, well, actually $1050 to Rome is not a bad price for June. What do you think?
Chicago to Rome - $1000?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 9 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 13 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 20 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip