I got an email yesterday from Aer Lingus advertising a fare sale for summer. When I opened it all I found were sale fares TO the United States from Europe or within Europe. So I called Aer Lingus and got a call center. The woman told me that I could do Chicago to Rome in mid June for about $750. Yippeeeeeee. I didn't have my dates then, so after verifying everything with family, I called back. I got an agent in New Jersey who told me the lowest was $1050. D'oh! So I called back this morning, waited 45 minutes for an agent, and got an agent from who-knows-where. She found only the $1,050 rt to Rome. I was disappointed and then I thought, well, actually $1050 to Rome is not a bad price for June. What do you think?
Chicago to Rome - $1000?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 2 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 3 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 4 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 5 Traveling in France by train
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 8 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Sicily - not a trip report
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 17 Fashion for larger man?
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Fjords, How To?
- 20 Duoro river cruises
- 21 What to wear
- 22 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 23 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions