I just got our booking for our week September stay in Tuscany. We arrive FCO on Friday and do not check into apartment until Saturday. We were going to do Rome/Florence/Tuscany but because we were able to book apartment that we wanted we have reversed everything. We will need one overnight stay and a pick up of car rental. Which place would be the best for our first night after a long haul. Once I get this I can make the train arrangements. We will check out of apartment the next Saturday so need to organize so that rental place is open. We are used to driving overseas, do you think that it would be better to do Florence or would Sienna be the best choice. Which ever don't want to be lugging suitcases for so very far. Thanks and I look forward to any comments or advice.
Chianciano Terme Base - where for overnight and car pickup
- 1 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 2 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 5 Ordering wine in Paris
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Four days to wander France???
- 13 Budepest or Brussels?
- 14 Normandy on our own?
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 18 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 19 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 24 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 25 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?