I just got our booking for our week September stay in Tuscany. We arrive FCO on Friday and do not check into apartment until Saturday. We were going to do Rome/Florence/Tuscany but because we were able to book apartment that we wanted we have reversed everything. We will need one overnight stay and a pick up of car rental. Which place would be the best for our first night after a long haul. Once I get this I can make the train arrangements. We will check out of apartment the next Saturday so need to organize so that rental place is open. We are used to driving overseas, do you think that it would be better to do Florence or would Sienna be the best choice. Which ever don't want to be lugging suitcases for so very far. Thanks and I look forward to any comments or advice.
Chianciano Terme Base - where for overnight and car pickup
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 3 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 9 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 10 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 11 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 12 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 13 How Long For Santorini?
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Car rental Italy
- 16 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 17 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 18 Prague Itinerary
- 19 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 20 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 21 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 22 London at Xmas
- 23 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 24 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros