I just got our booking for our week September stay in Tuscany. We arrive FCO on Friday and do not check into apartment until Saturday. We were going to do Rome/Florence/Tuscany but because we were able to book apartment that we wanted we have reversed everything. We will need one overnight stay and a pick up of car rental. Which place would be the best for our first night after a long haul. Once I get this I can make the train arrangements. We will check out of apartment the next Saturday so need to organize so that rental place is open. We are used to driving overseas, do you think that it would be better to do Florence or would Sienna be the best choice. Which ever don't want to be lugging suitcases for so very far. Thanks and I look forward to any comments or advice.
Chianciano Terme Base - where for overnight and car pickup
- 1 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 2 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 3 day trips from Stuttgart
- 4 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 5 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 6 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Dolomites Drives
- 9 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 10 RHK's heading to Europe
- 11 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 12 Germany with 6 month old.
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 15 Time in Strasbourg?
- 16 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 17 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 18 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe