My dad and i are going on a scandianivan cuirse this summer and will have 2 days in St. Petersburg Russia. I was to visit Chesme church. Does anyone know if it is far from the city center? There seems to be a main street, Moskovsky Prospekt, that runs south from the city center and the Church is a little ways south on the street.
Chesme Church visit in St. Petersburg, Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 2 eateries in Puglia
- 3 London GTG late September?
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 8 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 9 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 10 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 11 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 20 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Day trips from Bologna
- 23 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 24 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 25 City Night Line from Paris to Munich