My dad and i are going on a scandianivan cuirse this summer and will have 2 days in St. Petersburg Russia. I was to visit Chesme church. Does anyone know if it is far from the city center? There seems to be a main street, Moskovsky Prospekt, that runs south from the city center and the Church is a little ways south on the street.
Chesme Church visit in St. Petersburg, Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 2 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 3 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 4 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 5 Monet's Giverny
- 6 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 8 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 9 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 10 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 11 Transportation in Paris
- 12 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 13 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 14 Urgent Need of Advice
- 15 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 16 French rental car advice needed
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 19 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 20 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 21 Macarons!
- 22 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 23 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 24 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 25 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen