My dad and i are going on a scandianivan cuirse this summer and will have 2 days in St. Petersburg Russia. I was to visit Chesme church. Does anyone know if it is far from the city center? There seems to be a main street, Moskovsky Prospekt, that runs south from the city center and the Church is a little ways south on the street.
Chesme Church visit in St. Petersburg, Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 2 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Portugal Trip
- 8 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 14 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 17 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 18 driving in france with kids
- 19 Is my plan ok
- 20 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 21 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 22 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 23 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days