My dad and i are going on a scandianivan cuirse this summer and will have 2 days in St. Petersburg Russia. I was to visit Chesme church. Does anyone know if it is far from the city center? There seems to be a main street, Moskovsky Prospekt, that runs south from the city center and the Church is a little ways south on the street.
Chesme Church visit in St. Petersburg, Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 2 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Travel by train in Poland?
- 5 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 6 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 buying souviners and art
- 9 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 10 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 11 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 12 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 13 Swiss decisions
- 14 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 15 Please help me plan my trip!
- 16 Porto to Salamanca
- 17 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 18 Greece and Turkey
- 19 Napoli logistics
- 20 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 21 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 22 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 23 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 24 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 25 Istanbul's Prince's Islands