My dad and i are going on a scandianivan cuirse this summer and will have 2 days in St. Petersburg Russia. I was to visit Chesme church. Does anyone know if it is far from the city center? There seems to be a main street, Moskovsky Prospekt, that runs south from the city center and the Church is a little ways south on the street.
Chesme Church visit in St. Petersburg, Russia
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 5 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 6 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 7 Paris metro
- 8 2 Week Trip to France - Please Help Me Stu Dudley
- 9 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 10 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Trenitalia
- 13 Estonia
- 14 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 15 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 16 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 17 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 18 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 19 Tour company in Toledo
- 20 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 21 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 22 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 23 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide