My dad and i are going on a scandianivan cuirse this summer and will have 2 days in St. Petersburg Russia. I was to visit Chesme church. Does anyone know if it is far from the city center? There seems to be a main street, Moskovsky Prospekt, that runs south from the city center and the Church is a little ways south on the street.
Chesme Church visit in St. Petersburg, Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting an apt.
- 2 April in Madrid
- 3 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 6 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 7 Best london location to stay?
- 8 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 9 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 10 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 11 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 12 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 15 Best Tours of Europe
- 16 Making reservations in Italy
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 18 Days in Turkey
- 19 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 20 England, Paris itinerary help
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement