Hi there -
I am looking for a cheese tasting session/tour for our trip to Paris in June. I have no problem with it being a "wine and cheese" but I am looking for something ideally with the emphasis on the cheese then on the wine. My first choice would be something that would be appropriate for my 8 year old as well (the other cheese lover in the family) but I am imagining unless we "do it ourselves" there is not likely to be a 'mother and son' cheese tour option! Barring that, my thought is to do something myself, and then 8yr old and I can do some exploring ourselves (while DH and eldest - both cheesephobic... well maybe not phobic) do something else!
One website I found was Parisonyourplate.com
Has anyone taken part in any of their 'tours'?
Thanks for any insight!
Cheese Tour - esp "Paris on your plate"
Hi there -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Three ferries to Mull
- 11 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Airport ATMs
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 22 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 23 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?