Hi there -
I am looking for a cheese tasting session/tour for our trip to Paris in June. I have no problem with it being a "wine and cheese" but I am looking for something ideally with the emphasis on the cheese then on the wine. My first choice would be something that would be appropriate for my 8 year old as well (the other cheese lover in the family) but I am imagining unless we "do it ourselves" there is not likely to be a 'mother and son' cheese tour option! Barring that, my thought is to do something myself, and then 8yr old and I can do some exploring ourselves (while DH and eldest - both cheesephobic... well maybe not phobic) do something else!
One website I found was Parisonyourplate.com
Has anyone taken part in any of their 'tours'?
Thanks for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 2 Prague itinerary advice
- 3 Ireland
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 10 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 11 10 day Italy
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 14 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 23 What do after Bernia Express?
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Does Mannedorf exist?
Hi there -