Hi there -
I am looking for a cheese tasting session/tour for our trip to Paris in June. I have no problem with it being a "wine and cheese" but I am looking for something ideally with the emphasis on the cheese then on the wine. My first choice would be something that would be appropriate for my 8 year old as well (the other cheese lover in the family) but I am imagining unless we "do it ourselves" there is not likely to be a 'mother and son' cheese tour option! Barring that, my thought is to do something myself, and then 8yr old and I can do some exploring ourselves (while DH and eldest - both cheesephobic... well maybe not phobic) do something else!
One website I found was Parisonyourplate.com
Has anyone taken part in any of their 'tours'?
Thanks for any insight!
Cheese Tour - esp "Paris on your plate"
Hi there -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 5 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 6 tour guides in rome
- 7 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Day trip on the Rhine
- 12 poland to switzerland
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 17 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 18 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 25 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place