Hi there -
I am looking for a cheese tasting session/tour for our trip to Paris in June. I have no problem with it being a "wine and cheese" but I am looking for something ideally with the emphasis on the cheese then on the wine. My first choice would be something that would be appropriate for my 8 year old as well (the other cheese lover in the family) but I am imagining unless we "do it ourselves" there is not likely to be a 'mother and son' cheese tour option! Barring that, my thought is to do something myself, and then 8yr old and I can do some exploring ourselves (while DH and eldest - both cheesephobic... well maybe not phobic) do something else!
One website I found was Parisonyourplate.com
Has anyone taken part in any of their 'tours'?
Thanks for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 7 Hiking in Switzerland
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 10 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 2 days in Lugano area
- 16 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 19 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
Hi there -