Hi there -
I am looking for a cheese tasting session/tour for our trip to Paris in June. I have no problem with it being a "wine and cheese" but I am looking for something ideally with the emphasis on the cheese then on the wine. My first choice would be something that would be appropriate for my 8 year old as well (the other cheese lover in the family) but I am imagining unless we "do it ourselves" there is not likely to be a 'mother and son' cheese tour option! Barring that, my thought is to do something myself, and then 8yr old and I can do some exploring ourselves (while DH and eldest - both cheesephobic... well maybe not phobic) do something else!
One website I found was Parisonyourplate.com
Has anyone taken part in any of their 'tours'?
Thanks for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 3 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 French restaurants
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 Engadine Valley help
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Tuscany 6 nights
- 10 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Naples, Italy
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 15 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 16 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 France & Italy, May or June
- 20 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 21 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 22 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 23 San Sebastian
- 24 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 25 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
Hi there -