Hi there -
I am looking for a cheese tasting session/tour for our trip to Paris in June. I have no problem with it being a "wine and cheese" but I am looking for something ideally with the emphasis on the cheese then on the wine. My first choice would be something that would be appropriate for my 8 year old as well (the other cheese lover in the family) but I am imagining unless we "do it ourselves" there is not likely to be a 'mother and son' cheese tour option! Barring that, my thought is to do something myself, and then 8yr old and I can do some exploring ourselves (while DH and eldest - both cheesephobic... well maybe not phobic) do something else!
One website I found was Parisonyourplate.com
Has anyone taken part in any of their 'tours'?
Thanks for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 2 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 What type of visa is right for me?
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Budapest Hotels
- 8 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 11 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 12 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 13 Munich
- 14 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 15 First time in France
- 16 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 17 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 18 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 19 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 20 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 Portugal itinerary help
- 24 First Time Solo Travel info
- 25 Prague hotels
Hi there -