Hi there -
I am looking for a cheese tasting session/tour for our trip to Paris in June. I have no problem with it being a "wine and cheese" but I am looking for something ideally with the emphasis on the cheese then on the wine. My first choice would be something that would be appropriate for my 8 year old as well (the other cheese lover in the family) but I am imagining unless we "do it ourselves" there is not likely to be a 'mother and son' cheese tour option! Barring that, my thought is to do something myself, and then 8yr old and I can do some exploring ourselves (while DH and eldest - both cheesephobic... well maybe not phobic) do something else!
One website I found was Parisonyourplate.com
Has anyone taken part in any of their 'tours'?
Thanks for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 7 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 11 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 14 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 Laundry - Ireland?
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 21 Holiday Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 25 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
Hi there -