I have the cheddar cheese and the Branston pickle, but need directions please.
What kind of bread makes a proper cheese & pickle sandwich?
Butter or other additions?
Thank you to the UK!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Corfu
- 19 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"