Traveling Miami to Tel Aviv in 2 days. Taking a 12 hr layover in Madrid. I am flying both legs on Iberia.
Should I check bags all the way through to Tel Aviv & trust that the ground crew in Madrid will -
1. - get my bags onto the second leg of the trip ?
2. will not go through / rummage through my luggage?
Any thoughts? Experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 3 Cornwall Advice
- 4 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 5 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 "Never Mind"
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 11 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 15 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 16 Killarney
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 Florence Travel Guide
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 23 Rome Advice?
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)