I am traveling solo and I will be in Crete from the 15th of May to the 21st of May. Then I'm not sure, I would like to perhaps explore another part of Greece but around the 24th, I would like to head out and explore Eastern Europe. I have my eyes on Romania, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia.
I am not sure what is the cheapest way for me to get there. Time is not a huge factor, I don't mind traveling a full day to get to one of those countries. Maybe even two days to get to the Baltic countries.
In your experience, what are the best and cheapest ways to get there? I have been monitoring my Skyscanner app but I don't know from which Greek city I should fly out. I am not convinced that the Eurorail pass for me is the cheapest for me (I looked it up, it doesn't quite make sense for me yet). I am wondering if there are ferries I can take and then trains or a good city to fly out from?
I hope I have been clear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 7 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 8 MiFi in Italy
- 9 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Guides - Matera
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 19 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 20 Girona and Besalau
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy
Cheapest ways to get to Romania or Baltic Countries from Greece