I am traveling solo and I will be in Crete from the 15th of May to the 21st of May. Then I'm not sure, I would like to perhaps explore another part of Greece but around the 24th, I would like to head out and explore Eastern Europe. I have my eyes on Romania, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia.
I am not sure what is the cheapest way for me to get there. Time is not a huge factor, I don't mind traveling a full day to get to one of those countries. Maybe even two days to get to the Baltic countries.
In your experience, what are the best and cheapest ways to get there? I have been monitoring my Skyscanner app but I don't know from which Greek city I should fly out. I am not convinced that the Eurorail pass for me is the cheapest for me (I looked it up, it doesn't quite make sense for me yet). I am wondering if there are ferries I can take and then trains or a good city to fly out from?
I hope I have been clear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help
Cheapest ways to get to Romania or Baltic Countries from Greece