I am traveling solo and I will be in Crete from the 15th of May to the 21st of May. Then I'm not sure, I would like to perhaps explore another part of Greece but around the 24th, I would like to head out and explore Eastern Europe. I have my eyes on Romania, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia.
I am not sure what is the cheapest way for me to get there. Time is not a huge factor, I don't mind traveling a full day to get to one of those countries. Maybe even two days to get to the Baltic countries.
In your experience, what are the best and cheapest ways to get there? I have been monitoring my Skyscanner app but I don't know from which Greek city I should fly out. I am not convinced that the Eurorail pass for me is the cheapest for me (I looked it up, it doesn't quite make sense for me yet). I am wondering if there are ferries I can take and then trains or a good city to fly out from?
I hope I have been clear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 3 Venice
- 4 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 5 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 6 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 11 Scotland and London 21 days
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Capri in July
- 21 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
Cheapest ways to get to Romania or Baltic Countries from Greece