I am traveling solo and I will be in Crete from the 15th of May to the 21st of May. Then I'm not sure, I would like to perhaps explore another part of Greece but around the 24th, I would like to head out and explore Eastern Europe. I have my eyes on Romania, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia.
I am not sure what is the cheapest way for me to get there. Time is not a huge factor, I don't mind traveling a full day to get to one of those countries. Maybe even two days to get to the Baltic countries.
In your experience, what are the best and cheapest ways to get there? I have been monitoring my Skyscanner app but I don't know from which Greek city I should fly out. I am not convinced that the Eurorail pass for me is the cheapest for me (I looked it up, it doesn't quite make sense for me yet). I am wondering if there are ferries I can take and then trains or a good city to fly out from?
I hope I have been clear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 5 Public Transport information App/Website
- 6 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 9 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 10 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 11 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 12 Hotel advice
- 13 Tour or independent
- 14 Budir, Iceland
- 15 River Boat Cruise
- 16 where to stay in Malta
- 17 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 18 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 19 London with kids
- 20 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 21 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 22 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 23 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 24 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 25 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
Cheapest ways to get to Romania or Baltic Countries from Greece