I am traveling solo and I will be in Crete from the 15th of May to the 21st of May. Then I'm not sure, I would like to perhaps explore another part of Greece but around the 24th, I would like to head out and explore Eastern Europe. I have my eyes on Romania, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia.
I am not sure what is the cheapest way for me to get there. Time is not a huge factor, I don't mind traveling a full day to get to one of those countries. Maybe even two days to get to the Baltic countries.
In your experience, what are the best and cheapest ways to get there? I have been monitoring my Skyscanner app but I don't know from which Greek city I should fly out. I am not convinced that the Eurorail pass for me is the cheapest for me (I looked it up, it doesn't quite make sense for me yet). I am wondering if there are ferries I can take and then trains or a good city to fly out from?
I hope I have been clear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 London - Home Depot
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 gare de nord
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Madrid city centre?
- 14 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 15 Southern Italy
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 17 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 18 European Travel in March
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 21 Iceland in 4 days?
- 22 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
Cheapest ways to get to Romania or Baltic Countries from Greece