I am traveling solo and I will be in Crete from the 15th of May to the 21st of May. Then I'm not sure, I would like to perhaps explore another part of Greece but around the 24th, I would like to head out and explore Eastern Europe. I have my eyes on Romania, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia.
I am not sure what is the cheapest way for me to get there. Time is not a huge factor, I don't mind traveling a full day to get to one of those countries. Maybe even two days to get to the Baltic countries.
In your experience, what are the best and cheapest ways to get there? I have been monitoring my Skyscanner app but I don't know from which Greek city I should fly out. I am not convinced that the Eurorail pass for me is the cheapest for me (I looked it up, it doesn't quite make sense for me yet). I am wondering if there are ferries I can take and then trains or a good city to fly out from?
I hope I have been clear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.cogniqtry.com/zynev/
- 2 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 3 Como or Bellagio
- 4 Alhambra
- 5 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 6 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 9 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 10 http://supplementsgarden.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 11 where to stay in Malta
- 12 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 13 Netflix and Hulu
- 14 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 15 Germany in 7 days
- 16 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 17 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 18 Car rental return Nice
- 19 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 20 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 22 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 23 Paris to Morocco
- 24 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 25 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
Cheapest ways to get to Romania or Baltic Countries from Greece