I am traveling solo and I will be in Crete from the 15th of May to the 21st of May. Then I'm not sure, I would like to perhaps explore another part of Greece but around the 24th, I would like to head out and explore Eastern Europe. I have my eyes on Romania, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia.
I am not sure what is the cheapest way for me to get there. Time is not a huge factor, I don't mind traveling a full day to get to one of those countries. Maybe even two days to get to the Baltic countries.
In your experience, what are the best and cheapest ways to get there? I have been monitoring my Skyscanner app but I don't know from which Greek city I should fly out. I am not convinced that the Eurorail pass for me is the cheapest for me (I looked it up, it doesn't quite make sense for me yet). I am wondering if there are ferries I can take and then trains or a good city to fly out from?
I hope I have been clear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Travel help
- 3 Italy - rental car damages query
- 4 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 8 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 9 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 10 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 11 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 12 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 15 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 18 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 19 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 20 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 24 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 25 Verona and Lake Garda
Cheapest ways to get to Romania or Baltic Countries from Greece