I am traveling solo and I will be in Crete from the 15th of May to the 21st of May. Then I'm not sure, I would like to perhaps explore another part of Greece but around the 24th, I would like to head out and explore Eastern Europe. I have my eyes on Romania, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia.
I am not sure what is the cheapest way for me to get there. Time is not a huge factor, I don't mind traveling a full day to get to one of those countries. Maybe even two days to get to the Baltic countries.
In your experience, what are the best and cheapest ways to get there? I have been monitoring my Skyscanner app but I don't know from which Greek city I should fly out. I am not convinced that the Eurorail pass for me is the cheapest for me (I looked it up, it doesn't quite make sense for me yet). I am wondering if there are ferries I can take and then trains or a good city to fly out from?
I hope I have been clear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 9 auto europa or auto europe?
- 10 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 11 car insurance italy
- 12 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Paris to Italy
- 22 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Bulgaria- hidden gems
Cheapest ways to get to Romania or Baltic Countries from Greece