I will be traveling Greece in the first week of June for 13 days then moving onto Turkey for a 7-9 days. I am a 20 year old backpacker. I will be leaving from Athens, traveling to Santorini, iOS and Myknonos, So I was interested in getting to the port of Kusadasi? I heard that you have to get to Samos then ferry to Kusadasi from there, which I could do.
Will this be the easiest way? Then traveling to Ephesus, perhaps to cappadocia (if time permits) then through Ankara to Istanbul.
1) What is the easiest way to get from Greece to Turkey?
2) Will I have time to go to cappadocia? Or should I stick to just going up the coast from Kusadasi to Istanbul??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 5 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 6 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 7 Matera tour guide wanted
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Service dog
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 21 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco