I will be traveling Greece in the first week of June for 13 days then moving onto Turkey for a 7-9 days. I am a 20 year old backpacker. I will be leaving from Athens, traveling to Santorini, iOS and Myknonos, So I was interested in getting to the port of Kusadasi? I heard that you have to get to Samos then ferry to Kusadasi from there, which I could do.
Will this be the easiest way? Then traveling to Ephesus, perhaps to cappadocia (if time permits) then through Ankara to Istanbul.
1) What is the easiest way to get from Greece to Turkey?
2) Will I have time to go to cappadocia? Or should I stick to just going up the coast from Kusadasi to Istanbul??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 11 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Things to do in Brussels
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden