I will be traveling Greece in the first week of June for 13 days then moving onto Turkey for a 7-9 days. I am a 20 year old backpacker. I will be leaving from Athens, traveling to Santorini, iOS and Myknonos, So I was interested in getting to the port of Kusadasi? I heard that you have to get to Samos then ferry to Kusadasi from there, which I could do.
Will this be the easiest way? Then traveling to Ephesus, perhaps to cappadocia (if time permits) then through Ankara to Istanbul.
1) What is the easiest way to get from Greece to Turkey?
2) Will I have time to go to cappadocia? Or should I stick to just going up the coast from Kusadasi to Istanbul??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Top Tapas Tascas
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Insurance on rental car options
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 15 Keukenhof in May?
- 16 Happy birthday ATM
- 17 24 hours in Paris
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 tickets for Wimbledon
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip