I will be traveling Greece in the first week of June for 13 days then moving onto Turkey for a 7-9 days. I am a 20 year old backpacker. I will be leaving from Athens, traveling to Santorini, iOS and Myknonos, So I was interested in getting to the port of Kusadasi? I heard that you have to get to Samos then ferry to Kusadasi from there, which I could do.
Will this be the easiest way? Then traveling to Ephesus, perhaps to cappadocia (if time permits) then through Ankara to Istanbul.
1) What is the easiest way to get from Greece to Turkey?
2) Will I have time to go to cappadocia? Or should I stick to just going up the coast from Kusadasi to Istanbul??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 8 Train Through Spain
- 9 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 14 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 hill of crosses
- 18 Planning A trip
- 19 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 20 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 21 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice