I've been doing the Kayak alert fair thing and searching the travel sights but I have no clue as to find the cheapest way to get to Germany in September (flying from Texas). Should I fly into Portugal or Ireland, then take Ryan Air over to Germany or....?
Cheapest way to fly to Europe/Germany in September?
- 1 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 2 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 3 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 4 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 6 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 7 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 8 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 9 Benita In Paris
- 10 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 11 Rome apartment
- 12 pier in Copenhagen
- 13 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 14 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 15 Am I too fat too travel?
- 16 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 17 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 18 Train Passes
- 19 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 20 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 21 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 22 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 23 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 24 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 25 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report