Does anyone have info on the best/cheapest way to call the U.S. from Europe - specifically from London, Paris and Amsterdam? A specific calling card?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 Road Maps of Ireland
- 12 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Manchester on derby weekend
- 15 Rome to Positano
- 16 Day trips from Uzes
- 17 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 18 From London to Paris to US
- 19 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 20 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Barcelona Car rental return