Does anyone have info on the best/cheapest way to call the U.S. from Europe - specifically from London, Paris and Amsterdam? A specific calling card?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 2 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 3 One quick week -- where in France?
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 French lavender and cottages
- 6 Brugge or Ghent?
- 7 Budapest on a budget
- 8 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 9 Major quake in central Itay
- 10 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 11 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 14 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 17 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 18 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 19 3 days with a Swindon base
- 20 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 21 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 22 What Greek islands should I visit
- 23 baltic capitals
- 24 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 25 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin