Does anyone have info on the best/cheapest way to call the U.S. from Europe - specifically from London, Paris and Amsterdam? A specific calling card?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 4 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 7 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Praiano
- 10 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 11 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 14 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 15 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 16 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 17 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Oporto
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 24 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 25 Porto and vicinity