Does anyone have info on the best/cheapest way to call the U.S. from Europe - specifically from London, Paris and Amsterdam? A specific calling card?
Thanks in advance,
Cheapest way to call U.S. from Europe?
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 Rome Accommodation
- 10 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 11 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 12 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 13 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 22 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 25 Greek islands from Turkey