Does anyone have info on the best/cheapest way to call the U.S. from Europe - specifically from London, Paris and Amsterdam? A specific calling card?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 italy Cinque Terre
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 11 San Sebastián
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Northern Ireland ideas
- 14 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Belgium Itinerary
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia