I'm sorry to be asking a bunch of questions lately, but I've tried to search as much as I can before asking...
I live in Atlanta, the Delta hub (which has an int'l airport) but am finding it be cheaper to fly out of Newark (I can catch Airtran and still save $100-$200). I have looked at JFK and IAD, but they are as expensive as ATL. Any other cities that I should be looking into, or is this the cheapest city I can fly out of? (airport wise - I will still be frequently checking for deals).
Note: I am looking for flights to major European cities, i.e. London, Paris, Milan, Vienna, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 2 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 3 Berlin to Barcelona
- 4 countries to visit in October and November
- 5 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 6 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 7 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 9 Montpellier to Arles
- 10 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 11 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 12 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 13 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 14 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 15 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 18 20 days in Greece
- 19 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 20 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 21 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 22 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 23 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 24 Macedonia, Greece
- 25 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?