I'm sorry to be asking a bunch of questions lately, but I've tried to search as much as I can before asking...
I live in Atlanta, the Delta hub (which has an int'l airport) but am finding it be cheaper to fly out of Newark (I can catch Airtran and still save $100-$200). I have looked at JFK and IAD, but they are as expensive as ATL. Any other cities that I should be looking into, or is this the cheapest city I can fly out of? (airport wise - I will still be frequently checking for deals).
Note: I am looking for flights to major European cities, i.e. London, Paris, Milan, Vienna, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spanish winery region(s)
- 2 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 6 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 7 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 8 Shopping in Paris
- 9 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 12 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 15 December in Deutschland
- 16 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 17 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 18 cash or plastic in Greece
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Rome and Venice in December
- 21 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 22 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 23 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 24 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 25 planning confusion