I'm sorry to be asking a bunch of questions lately, but I've tried to search as much as I can before asking...
I live in Atlanta, the Delta hub (which has an int'l airport) but am finding it be cheaper to fly out of Newark (I can catch Airtran and still save $100-$200). I have looked at JFK and IAD, but they are as expensive as ATL. Any other cities that I should be looking into, or is this the cheapest city I can fly out of? (airport wise - I will still be frequently checking for deals).
Note: I am looking for flights to major European cities, i.e. London, Paris, Milan, Vienna, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 38 Days in Paris
- 3 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 9 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 12 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Beaune France