I'm sorry to be asking a bunch of questions lately, but I've tried to search as much as I can before asking...
I live in Atlanta, the Delta hub (which has an int'l airport) but am finding it be cheaper to fly out of Newark (I can catch Airtran and still save $100-$200). I have looked at JFK and IAD, but they are as expensive as ATL. Any other cities that I should be looking into, or is this the cheapest city I can fly out of? (airport wise - I will still be frequently checking for deals).
Note: I am looking for flights to major European cities, i.e. London, Paris, Milan, Vienna, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 9 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 10 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 11 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 12 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 17 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 18 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 19 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 20 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 23 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 24 Andalucia Spain
- 25 Germany-Car or Train