I'm sorry to be asking a bunch of questions lately, but I've tried to search as much as I can before asking...
I live in Atlanta, the Delta hub (which has an int'l airport) but am finding it be cheaper to fly out of Newark (I can catch Airtran and still save $100-$200). I have looked at JFK and IAD, but they are as expensive as ATL. Any other cities that I should be looking into, or is this the cheapest city I can fly out of? (airport wise - I will still be frequently checking for deals).
Note: I am looking for flights to major European cities, i.e. London, Paris, Milan, Vienna, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 5 Rhine River Cruise
- 6 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Walking Scotland
- 12 Adaptors for Belgium
- 13 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 14 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 15 Train Ticket Help
- 16 I forgot my international driver permit
- 17 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 Prague old town
- 20 Bordeaux TRIP
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Munich restaurant recs
- 25 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16