I'm sorry to be asking a bunch of questions lately, but I've tried to search as much as I can before asking...
I live in Atlanta, the Delta hub (which has an int'l airport) but am finding it be cheaper to fly out of Newark (I can catch Airtran and still save $100-$200). I have looked at JFK and IAD, but they are as expensive as ATL. Any other cities that I should be looking into, or is this the cheapest city I can fly out of? (airport wise - I will still be frequently checking for deals).
Note: I am looking for flights to major European cities, i.e. London, Paris, Milan, Vienna, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 5 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 6 Praiano
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Help please
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 14 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 15 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 18 Rome to venice
- 19 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Melia Colbert Paris