I'm sorry to be asking a bunch of questions lately, but I've tried to search as much as I can before asking...
I live in Atlanta, the Delta hub (which has an int'l airport) but am finding it be cheaper to fly out of Newark (I can catch Airtran and still save $100-$200). I have looked at JFK and IAD, but they are as expensive as ATL. Any other cities that I should be looking into, or is this the cheapest city I can fly out of? (airport wise - I will still be frequently checking for deals).
Note: I am looking for flights to major European cities, i.e. London, Paris, Milan, Vienna, etc.
Cheapest US City to fly to Europe from?
- 1 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 6 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 9 Itinerary Questions
- 10 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 11 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 12 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Train travel in Europe
- 15 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 16 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Dining in Venezia!
- 19 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 22 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Winter in Europe; Amazing things to do?
- 25 British drivers