I am flying into Brussels later this month and will take a train into Paris after landing. I am looking for the cheapest (one-way)train, but thus far cannot locate anything cheaper than 120 euros for my wife and I. Could someone suggest a local train method that would save money?
Cheapest train from Brussels to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 2 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 3 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 4 Tipping in the UK
- 5 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 8 France in October
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 floods in Andalucia
- 11 Wines charted by flavor
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 17 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 18 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 19 4 Months in Europe
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 23 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 24 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 25 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?