I would love to have a quickie getaway this June, but the airfares are just too much - so I was thinking I could find the rockbottom cheapest flights and vacation there or use the cheap intra Europe flights to go somewhere else. But, what flights would those be? I can fly out of IAD, DCA or BWI - does anyone know of a good way to search cheap places to fly to, with flexible dates?
Cheapest place to fly to in Europe?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 5 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 6 Trip around Spain
- 7 Spain - Andalucia
- 8 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 12 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools