I would love to have a quickie getaway this June, but the airfares are just too much - so I was thinking I could find the rockbottom cheapest flights and vacation there or use the cheap intra Europe flights to go somewhere else. But, what flights would those be? I can fly out of IAD, DCA or BWI - does anyone know of a good way to search cheap places to fly to, with flexible dates?
Cheapest place to fly to in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 3 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 Arctic Circle in December
- 7 Catalonia
- 8 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 11 Macarons!
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 14 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 15 Sammezzano update
- 16 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 17 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 18 ideas for Portugal please
- 19 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 20 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 21 Transportation in Paris
- 22 airport transportation
- 23 2 Days in Brussels
- 24 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 25 Switzerland - where to for this trip?