What's the most inexpensive, fastest way to get from Dresden (Germany) to Bled (Slovenia) in one day without a car? In case this matters, it will be on a Wednesday in July. Where can I find timetables? Thanks!
Cheapest Fastest Way Dresden to Bled
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 2 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 3 rail pass
- 4 April in Madrid
- 5 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 6 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 7 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 mallorca
- 10 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 11 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 12 Using Obb website
- 13 France to Italy advice needed please
- 14 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 15 Age for booking a hotel?
- 16 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 19 Paris winter sales
- 20 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 21 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 24 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 25 Great restaurants in Italy