would it be cheaper to buy a eurail pass or all individual train tickets purchased a few months in advance? my plan is to travel through eastern europe, down to greece, over to italy, then up past slovenia and austria to get to germany. at this point it will have been 2-3 months so i will stop in germany to work for more money.
Cheaper to buy a EuRail pass or buy individual tickets months in advance?
- 1 What is the best food in France?
- 2 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 3 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 4 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 5 rand versus euro
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 8 Help with itenerary
- 9 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 12 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 15 Vacation rental in Provence
- 16 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 17 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 20 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 21 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 22 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 25 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome