would it be cheaper to buy a eurail pass or all individual train tickets purchased a few months in advance? my plan is to travel through eastern europe, down to greece, over to italy, then up past slovenia and austria to get to germany. at this point it will have been 2-3 months so i will stop in germany to work for more money.
Cheaper to buy a EuRail pass or buy individual tickets months in advance?
- 1 How Long For Santorini?
- 2 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 3 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 8 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Evening in Oslo
- 11 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 12 Prague Itinerary
- 13 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 14 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 17 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 18 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 19 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 20 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 23 Germany and Italy
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Moving to Spain