would it be cheaper to buy a eurail pass or all individual train tickets purchased a few months in advance? my plan is to travel through eastern europe, down to greece, over to italy, then up past slovenia and austria to get to germany. at this point it will have been 2-3 months so i will stop in germany to work for more money.
Cheaper to buy a EuRail pass or buy individual tickets months in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 3 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 9 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 10 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 11 Share Your Smile
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 18 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 19 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 20 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 21 Rome Areas to stay
- 22 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!