would it be cheaper to buy a eurail pass or all individual train tickets purchased a few months in advance? my plan is to travel through eastern europe, down to greece, over to italy, then up past slovenia and austria to get to germany. at this point it will have been 2-3 months so i will stop in germany to work for more money.
Cheaper to buy a EuRail pass or buy individual tickets months in advance?
- 1 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 2 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 11 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Connection in Newark EWR
- 15 Tennyson Home
- 16 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 17 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 18 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 Istanbul Hotels
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 23 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 24 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 25 UK Trip Report So Far....