would it be cheaper to buy a eurail pass or all individual train tickets purchased a few months in advance? my plan is to travel through eastern europe, down to greece, over to italy, then up past slovenia and austria to get to germany. at this point it will have been 2-3 months so i will stop in germany to work for more money.
Cheaper to buy a EuRail pass or buy individual tickets months in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Flam, Norway railway
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Sicily Suggetions
- 14 He said , she said
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 18 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 19 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 quiet hotel
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Venice hotel selection