Can anyone please advise me if it is any cheaper to booking train tickets online for travel in Switzerland?
We will only be travelling from Zurich to Thun, staying for a few days then travelling on to Geneva from where we fly out back to the UK. I would prefer to have some flexibility to our itinerary therefore would rather wait until we are at the station to buy our tickets but, if it is much cheaper to book online then so be it.
Thanks in advance.
Cheaper booking Swissrail train tickets online?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 5 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 11 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?