Can anyone please advise me if it is any cheaper to booking train tickets online for travel in Switzerland?
We will only be travelling from Zurich to Thun, staying for a few days then travelling on to Geneva from where we fly out back to the UK. I would prefer to have some flexibility to our itinerary therefore would rather wait until we are at the station to buy our tickets but, if it is much cheaper to book online then so be it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 2 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 First Time Solo Travel info
- 6 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 9 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 13 Europe in late January
- 14 Northern lights in December
- 15 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 16 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Puglia or La Langhe
- 19 First time in France
- 20 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 21 Munich
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas