Can anyone please advise me if it is any cheaper to booking train tickets online for travel in Switzerland?
We will only be travelling from Zurich to Thun, staying for a few days then travelling on to Geneva from where we fly out back to the UK. I would prefer to have some flexibility to our itinerary therefore would rather wait until we are at the station to buy our tickets but, if it is much cheaper to book online then so be it.
Thanks in advance.
Cheaper booking Swissrail train tickets online?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 2 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 3 Amalfi coast in May
- 4 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 5 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 6 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 7 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 8 help regarding removal firm in london
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Using Obb website
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 Germany for 3 weeks
- 16 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 rail pass
- 19 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 20 Help me with this trip
- 21 WiFi on trains
- 22 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?