Can anyone please advise me if it is any cheaper to booking train tickets online for travel in Switzerland?
We will only be travelling from Zurich to Thun, staying for a few days then travelling on to Geneva from where we fly out back to the UK. I would prefer to have some flexibility to our itinerary therefore would rather wait until we are at the station to buy our tickets but, if it is much cheaper to book online then so be it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 2 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 3 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 4 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 PARIS
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 Airline to Rome
- 16 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 22 First Solo Adventure
- 23 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each