I am currently living in Lyon and friends of mine would like to come to visit. Their starting point normally is Vienna.
Unfortunatley I haven't found anything for a reasonable price (neither flights nor trains) for this trip.
Maybe there's anybody who has already experience in travelling from Vienna to Lyon and could recommend something.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 A week in the Occitanie
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 11 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 14 Train Through Spain
- 15 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 hill of crosses
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
Cheap trip from Vienna (or close to Vienna) to Lyon (or close to Lyon)