I am currently living in Lyon and friends of mine would like to come to visit. Their starting point normally is Vienna.
Unfortunatley I haven't found anything for a reasonable price (neither flights nor trains) for this trip.
Maybe there's anybody who has already experience in travelling from Vienna to Lyon and could recommend something.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 2 Train Help
- 3 Paris gtg in October?
- 4 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 5 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 6 Train rides
- 7 italy itinerary request
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 First time in Italy
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 14 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 19 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 20 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 21 Renting a car in Florence
- 22 What about Basque Country?
- 23 Salento penninsula
- 24 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
Cheap trip from Vienna (or close to Vienna) to Lyon (or close to Lyon)