I am currently living in Lyon and friends of mine would like to come to visit. Their starting point normally is Vienna.
Unfortunatley I haven't found anything for a reasonable price (neither flights nor trains) for this trip.
Maybe there's anybody who has already experience in travelling from Vienna to Lyon and could recommend something.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Positano or Sorrento?
- 4 multi city flights to europe
- 5 Switzerland in September
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 London Theater
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 10 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 11 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 13 nights in switzerland
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Earthquake near Naples
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
Cheap trip from Vienna (or close to Vienna) to Lyon (or close to Lyon)