I am currently living in Lyon and friends of mine would like to come to visit. Their starting point normally is Vienna.
Unfortunatley I haven't found anything for a reasonable price (neither flights nor trains) for this trip.
Maybe there's anybody who has already experience in travelling from Vienna to Lyon and could recommend something.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Connection time in Athens?
- 5 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 6 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 7 Ludwig Castles
- 8 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 9 Escorted Tours
- 10 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 11 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 17 2 Months in Sicily
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 What tips can you give about packing?
- 20 Le Marche, Italy
- 21 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 22 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 23 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 24 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 25 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
Cheap trip from Vienna (or close to Vienna) to Lyon (or close to Lyon)