I am currently living in Lyon and friends of mine would like to come to visit. Their starting point normally is Vienna.
Unfortunatley I haven't found anything for a reasonable price (neither flights nor trains) for this trip.
Maybe there's anybody who has already experience in travelling from Vienna to Lyon and could recommend something.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 먹튀검증인증업체㏘ ■공무원さ 먹튀검증사이트검증완료 † GMW114.COM 코드 BACA
- 2 French Wedding
- 3 Porto...Questions !
- 4 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 7 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 8 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 11 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 14 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 15 I may be wrong....
- 16 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 17 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 18 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 19 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 20 Hydra, Greece
- 21 travel around Spain
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 25 England + France 12-day itinerary
Cheap trip from Vienna (or close to Vienna) to Lyon (or close to Lyon)