I am currently living in Lyon and friends of mine would like to come to visit. Their starting point normally is Vienna.
Unfortunatley I haven't found anything for a reasonable price (neither flights nor trains) for this trip.
Maybe there's anybody who has already experience in travelling from Vienna to Lyon and could recommend something.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 3 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 4 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 5 Verona and Lake Garda
- 6 20 Days in Europe
- 7 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 8 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 9 Andalucia in December
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 14 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 17 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 18 4 days in switzerland
- 19 European Cooking Secrets
- 20 Basque country ideas
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 23 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 24 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 25 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
Cheap trip from Vienna (or close to Vienna) to Lyon (or close to Lyon)