I am currently living in Lyon and friends of mine would like to come to visit. Their starting point normally is Vienna.
Unfortunatley I haven't found anything for a reasonable price (neither flights nor trains) for this trip.
Maybe there's anybody who has already experience in travelling from Vienna to Lyon and could recommend something.
Thank you in advance!
Cheap trip from Vienna (or close to Vienna) to Lyon (or close to Lyon)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 5 London visit
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations