I am currently living in Lyon and friends of mine would like to come to visit. Their starting point normally is Vienna.
Unfortunatley I haven't found anything for a reasonable price (neither flights nor trains) for this trip.
Maybe there's anybody who has already experience in travelling from Vienna to Lyon and could recommend something.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cash or plastic in Greece
- 2 Dublin transportation help
- 3 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 7 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 8 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 9 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 10 Trip to London
- 11 Which site to use for hotel reservations: booking, priceline, travelocity?
- 12 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 15 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 19 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 20 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 23 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 Best Italian beach with teens
Cheap trip from Vienna (or close to Vienna) to Lyon (or close to Lyon)