I am traveling to Paris, Italy [Rome or Venice], I'm not quite sure yet, then Slovakia and Prague. Any advice on means of cheap but effective travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wineries near Ronda
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 4 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 5 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 8 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 9 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 10 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 11 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 12 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Tour Group Operators
- 17 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 18 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 19 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 20 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 23 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 24 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera