I am traveling to Paris, Italy [Rome or Venice], I'm not quite sure yet, then Slovakia and Prague. Any advice on means of cheap but effective travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first family trip to Switzerland
- 2 Two Days in Prague
- 3 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 6 London GTG late September?
- 7 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 8 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 9 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 10 Schengen Visa
- 11 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 12 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 13 london in 2.5 days
- 14 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 23 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 24 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks