I am having a gap year between high school and university in 2014. I am going to Europe for several months during this time. I was hoping to be able to find a cheap Greek island hopping tour but most websites I have visited so far require me to be 18. I will still be 17 for the entire year of 2014 as I skipped a year during my school time. I will be travelling with a friend of the same age or over the age of 18. Does anyone know of any Greek island hopping tours that allow 17-year-olds either with or without a supervisor over the age of 18, or any other tours around countries in Europe that meet these requirements? Sorry about the long message but I'm pretty desperate here.
Cheap tours for under 18's around Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary advise needed
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Working Holiday in Germany
- 5 4 weeks in the UK
- 6 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 7 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 8 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 9 Provence in November
- 10 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 11 Rome Areas to stay
- 12 Italy 14 days
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 When to go to Sicily
- 16 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Wengen to Torino?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 23 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question