I am having a gap year between high school and university in 2014. I am going to Europe for several months during this time. I was hoping to be able to find a cheap Greek island hopping tour but most websites I have visited so far require me to be 18. I will still be 17 for the entire year of 2014 as I skipped a year during my school time. I will be travelling with a friend of the same age or over the age of 18. Does anyone know of any Greek island hopping tours that allow 17-year-olds either with or without a supervisor over the age of 18, or any other tours around countries in Europe that meet these requirements? Sorry about the long message but I'm pretty desperate here.
Cheap tours for under 18's around Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 3 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 4 Trip around Spain
- 5 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 6 Spain - Andalucia
- 7 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 12 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools