I am having a gap year between high school and university in 2014. I am going to Europe for several months during this time. I was hoping to be able to find a cheap Greek island hopping tour but most websites I have visited so far require me to be 18. I will still be 17 for the entire year of 2014 as I skipped a year during my school time. I will be travelling with a friend of the same age or over the age of 18. Does anyone know of any Greek island hopping tours that allow 17-year-olds either with or without a supervisor over the age of 18, or any other tours around countries in Europe that meet these requirements? Sorry about the long message but I'm pretty desperate here.
Cheap tours for under 18's around Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 nearby cities to london
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Porto -City Break
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 25 London hotel