I am having a gap year between high school and university in 2014. I am going to Europe for several months during this time. I was hoping to be able to find a cheap Greek island hopping tour but most websites I have visited so far require me to be 18. I will still be 17 for the entire year of 2014 as I skipped a year during my school time. I will be travelling with a friend of the same age or over the age of 18. Does anyone know of any Greek island hopping tours that allow 17-year-olds either with or without a supervisor over the age of 18, or any other tours around countries in Europe that meet these requirements? Sorry about the long message but I'm pretty desperate here.
Cheap tours for under 18's around Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 destination wedding
- 9 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 10 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 11 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 London Private Detectives
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Calling Jamikins
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Europe in 21 days