I am having a gap year between high school and university in 2014. I am going to Europe for several months during this time. I was hoping to be able to find a cheap Greek island hopping tour but most websites I have visited so far require me to be 18. I will still be 17 for the entire year of 2014 as I skipped a year during my school time. I will be travelling with a friend of the same age or over the age of 18. Does anyone know of any Greek island hopping tours that allow 17-year-olds either with or without a supervisor over the age of 18, or any other tours around countries in Europe that meet these requirements? Sorry about the long message but I'm pretty desperate here.
Cheap tours for under 18's around Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 My itinerary for Greece
- 4 London visit
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 10 London 2nd time around
- 11 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 12 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 13 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 14 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 20 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 23 Questions for my German friends
- 24 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 25 Cornwall Trip Addition