Planning a trip to Europe this summer, wanted to travel to Germany, Black Forest , Austria, etc, some driving some train travel. Need to cut costs on flying from US over, any ideas?
cheap summer flights to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 4 Potential trip - Balkans
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 7 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 8 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 9 Back to Provence in 2015
- 10 England in 7 days
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 13 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 14 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 15 Dordogne lodging
- 16 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 17 Rocamaxour
- 18 Dordogne markets
- 19 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 20 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 21 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 22 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 23 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 24 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 25 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest