Planning a trip to Europe this summer, wanted to travel to Germany, Black Forest , Austria, etc, some driving some train travel. Need to cut costs on flying from US over, any ideas?
cheap summer flights to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 car rental companies Italy
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 21 London hotel
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan