Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows of any place in Ljubljana (Slovenia) that one can stay for a couple of nights cheaply? I prefer one-star establishments, not looking to blow a wad of $$. A website of the locales would be nice but any help is appreciated.
Cheap sleeps in Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 3 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 4 Good times in Munich, the city
- 5 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 6 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 9 Lake Como transportation questions
- 10 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 By train to and out of Prague
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 Cylades Island Hopping
- 19 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Italy dolomites
- 22 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 23 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 24 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 25 Airport ATMs