Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows of any place in Ljubljana (Slovenia) that one can stay for a couple of nights cheaply? I prefer one-star establishments, not looking to blow a wad of $$. A website of the locales would be nice but any help is appreciated.
Cheap sleeps in Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Prague or not to Prague
- 2 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 3 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 4 Day Trips from Paris
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 7 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 8 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 11 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 South of Switzerland
- 14 A Week in Spain
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Home Base in Belgium
- 21 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 22 London Pass
- 23 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 24 Potential trip - Balkans
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?