I am looking for cheap ski holidays early next year but not in school holidays (does anyone know when school holidays are on the continent / when to avoid?). I am hoping for a cheap but nice chalet for around 8 - 10 people hot tubs and saunas would be greatly received.
We have been to Switzerland many times over the years, but it is beginning to take its toll on the bank balance so would be great to find somewhere cheaper. My fave place in Switzerland is Verbier (but that's too expensive now days). have been to a few french resorts (but mainly the smaller ones but not been lucky with the snow in France).
Does anyone have any ideas?
Any help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 サ역삼안마【o1o + 9875 + 2236】역삼안마방 역삼안마추천 역삼유흥일번가 Å급코스
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 We're here!
- 7 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Getting to Bolivia
- 11 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 5 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 25 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?