I am looking for cheap ski holidays early next year but not in school holidays (does anyone know when school holidays are on the continent / when to avoid?). I am hoping for a cheap but nice chalet for around 8 - 10 people hot tubs and saunas would be greatly received.
We have been to Switzerland many times over the years, but it is beginning to take its toll on the bank balance so would be great to find somewhere cheaper. My fave place in Switzerland is Verbier (but that's too expensive now days). have been to a few french resorts (but mainly the smaller ones but not been lucky with the snow in France).
Does anyone have any ideas?
Any help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 5 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 6 renting car with automatic transmission
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 20 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 21 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 24 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 25 Prague itinerary advice