I am looking for cheap ski holidays early next year but not in school holidays (does anyone know when school holidays are on the continent / when to avoid?). I am hoping for a cheap but nice chalet for around 8 - 10 people hot tubs and saunas would be greatly received.
We have been to Switzerland many times over the years, but it is beginning to take its toll on the bank balance so would be great to find somewhere cheaper. My fave place in Switzerland is Verbier (but that's too expensive now days). have been to a few french resorts (but mainly the smaller ones but not been lucky with the snow in France).
Does anyone have any ideas?
Any help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Travelling Iceland
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 IWM
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 9 Amalfi Coast
- 10 Montserrat Express
- 11 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 12 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 London Hotel - Different Request
- 15 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 18 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)