I am looking for cheap ski holidays early next year but not in school holidays (does anyone know when school holidays are on the continent / when to avoid?). I am hoping for a cheap but nice chalet for around 8 - 10 people hot tubs and saunas would be greatly received.
We have been to Switzerland many times over the years, but it is beginning to take its toll on the bank balance so would be great to find somewhere cheaper. My fave place in Switzerland is Verbier (but that's too expensive now days). have been to a few french resorts (but mainly the smaller ones but not been lucky with the snow in France).
Does anyone have any ideas?
Any help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 2 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 3 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 8 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 9 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 19 Cognac transportation?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 San Sebastian