Can someone recommend a cheap place to go to in Europe. I want to travel in February. I'm looking for a place that has inexpensive hotels and restaurants as well as a city atmosphere with lots to see. I went to Prague last year and that was great. Is there any other inexpensive city like that in Europe. Thanks for any infor.
Cheap places to go in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 3 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 7 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 8 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Paris November 2014
- 13 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 14 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 24 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 25 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)