Can someone recommend a cheap place to go to in Europe. I want to travel in February. I'm looking for a place that has inexpensive hotels and restaurants as well as a city atmosphere with lots to see. I went to Prague last year and that was great. Is there any other inexpensive city like that in Europe. Thanks for any infor.
Cheap places to go in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 2 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 3 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 4 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 5 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 8 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 12 Mont St. Michele?
- 13 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 14 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 15 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 16 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 17 Southwestern England
- 18 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 19 Airbnb
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 British Honeymoon!
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 24 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 25 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?