Can someone recommend a cheap place to go to in Europe. I want to travel in February. I'm looking for a place that has inexpensive hotels and restaurants as well as a city atmosphere with lots to see. I went to Prague last year and that was great. Is there any other inexpensive city like that in Europe. Thanks for any infor.
Cheap places to go in Europe?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 20 Dresden Train Station
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 rent car / Munich
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins