This is an awesome website I am very glad it was recommended to me!
My boyfriend will be staying in Helsinki for two nights (Aug 19th to Aug 21) and we were looking for hotels for him but it's hard to find since we don't know the city at all. Should we look for something closer to the airport or center of the city? Are there areas we should avoid? What are good but cheap hotels there? Is it better to book hotel now or will they drop prices closer to the day (like a last minute deal)?
Any thoughts/help will be hightly appreciate
Cheap hotels in Helsinki?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Hours in Brussels
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 Local Tour in Provence?
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 What are the best places to see in England
- 15 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 16 Transportation in Barcelona
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 19 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Ste Remy France