This is an awesome website I am very glad it was recommended to me!
My boyfriend will be staying in Helsinki for two nights (Aug 19th to Aug 21) and we were looking for hotels for him but it's hard to find since we don't know the city at all. Should we look for something closer to the airport or center of the city? Are there areas we should avoid? What are good but cheap hotels there? Is it better to book hotel now or will they drop prices closer to the day (like a last minute deal)?
Any thoughts/help will be hightly appreciate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 epson printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Berlin to ?
- 3 Renting a car in Greece
- 4 Stuck in Paris
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Iceland france spain
- 14 Ludwig Castles
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Paris hotel
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Spanish food - not that special?
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Maximizing Norway time
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?