This is an awesome website I am very glad it was recommended to me!
My boyfriend will be staying in Helsinki for two nights (Aug 19th to Aug 21) and we were looking for hotels for him but it's hard to find since we don't know the city at all. Should we look for something closer to the airport or center of the city? Are there areas we should avoid? What are good but cheap hotels there? Is it better to book hotel now or will they drop prices closer to the day (like a last minute deal)?
Any thoughts/help will be hightly appreciate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 7 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 8 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 9 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 10 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 11 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 14 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 15 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 16 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 17 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 18 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 19 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 20 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries