This is an awesome website I am very glad it was recommended to me!
My boyfriend will be staying in Helsinki for two nights (Aug 19th to Aug 21) and we were looking for hotels for him but it's hard to find since we don't know the city at all. Should we look for something closer to the airport or center of the city? Are there areas we should avoid? What are good but cheap hotels there? Is it better to book hotel now or will they drop prices closer to the day (like a last minute deal)?
Any thoughts/help will be hightly appreciate
Cheap hotels in Helsinki?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 3 London visit
- 4 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 Budget for 3 Month's
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Small group for Colosseum
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Lofoten ferry
- 22 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 25 Italian cooking classes