This is an awesome website I am very glad it was recommended to me!
My boyfriend will be staying in Helsinki for two nights (Aug 19th to Aug 21) and we were looking for hotels for him but it's hard to find since we don't know the city at all. Should we look for something closer to the airport or center of the city? Are there areas we should avoid? What are good but cheap hotels there? Is it better to book hotel now or will they drop prices closer to the day (like a last minute deal)?
Any thoughts/help will be hightly appreciate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 4 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 5 Hair Straightener
- 6 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 7 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 8 What to see in Dresden...
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 10 days in Germany
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Vet my itinerary
- 13 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 14 Italy - best two central locations
- 15 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 16 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 20 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 21 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 24 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam