This is an awesome website I am very glad it was recommended to me!
My boyfriend will be staying in Helsinki for two nights (Aug 19th to Aug 21) and we were looking for hotels for him but it's hard to find since we don't know the city at all. Should we look for something closer to the airport or center of the city? Are there areas we should avoid? What are good but cheap hotels there? Is it better to book hotel now or will they drop prices closer to the day (like a last minute deal)?
Any thoughts/help will be hightly appreciate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 4 Alhambra
- 5 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 6 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 7 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 8 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 9 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 13 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 14 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 15 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 18 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 19 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 20 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow