This is an awesome website I am very glad it was recommended to me!
My boyfriend will be staying in Helsinki for two nights (Aug 19th to Aug 21) and we were looking for hotels for him but it's hard to find since we don't know the city at all. Should we look for something closer to the airport or center of the city? Are there areas we should avoid? What are good but cheap hotels there? Is it better to book hotel now or will they drop prices closer to the day (like a last minute deal)?
Any thoughts/help will be hightly appreciate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 2 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Need help in travel planning
- 8 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 9 Puglia or La Langhe
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 Munich
- 12 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 15 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 Italy/Greece with kids
- 18 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 10 day Greek Island trip
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 24 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 25 Lisbon NYE