This is an awesome website I am very glad it was recommended to me!
My boyfriend will be staying in Helsinki for two nights (Aug 19th to Aug 21) and we were looking for hotels for him but it's hard to find since we don't know the city at all. Should we look for something closer to the airport or center of the city? Are there areas we should avoid? What are good but cheap hotels there? Is it better to book hotel now or will they drop prices closer to the day (like a last minute deal)?
Any thoughts/help will be hightly appreciate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 2 My First Trip to Europe...
- 3 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 8 Rome train to Positano
- 9 Madrid city centre?
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 12 Greece itinerary ideas
- 13 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 14 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Stonehenge and Bath
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 21 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 22 Car rental in Paris
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid