This is an awesome website I am very glad it was recommended to me!
My boyfriend will be staying in Helsinki for two nights (Aug 19th to Aug 21) and we were looking for hotels for him but it's hard to find since we don't know the city at all. Should we look for something closer to the airport or center of the city? Are there areas we should avoid? What are good but cheap hotels there? Is it better to book hotel now or will they drop prices closer to the day (like a last minute deal)?
Any thoughts/help will be hightly appreciate
Cheap hotels in Helsinki?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 3 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 8 London hotel tax is 20%
- 9 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 10 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 11 Venice, just arrived
- 12 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 15 What Bus/buses
- 16 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 17 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 20 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 25 Car vs Train in Switzerland