This is an awesome website I am very glad it was recommended to me!
My boyfriend will be staying in Helsinki for two nights (Aug 19th to Aug 21) and we were looking for hotels for him but it's hard to find since we don't know the city at all. Should we look for something closer to the airport or center of the city? Are there areas we should avoid? What are good but cheap hotels there? Is it better to book hotel now or will they drop prices closer to the day (like a last minute deal)?
Any thoughts/help will be hightly appreciate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zagreb Airport to Ljubljana - Help!
- 2 One way car drop fee
- 3 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 4 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 5 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 6 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 7 Cornwall and Germany
- 8 Spain in February or March
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 11 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 12 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 13 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 14 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 15 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 16 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 17 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 18 Train/Subway Questions
- 19 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 20 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 21 too many London hotels!
- 22 four old ladies in spain
- 23 Hotels - Rome
- 24 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 25 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?