I am visiting a friend that lives north of Madrid (Colmenar Viejo) next month. I am going to take a day trip to Lisbon, and the flight leaves at 6:45 a.m. I figure I need to be at the airport a couple of hours early, so that would be around 4:45 a.m. My friend says the buses and trains won't be running that early in the morning. She thinks a cab will be around 60 euros. I'm thinking that maybe I should stay at a cheap hotel or hostel near the airport the night before. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding this? Or any hotel/hostel suggestions since I'll really just be sleeping there for a few hours?
Cheap hotel/hostel near Madrid airport
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Benita In Paris
- 5 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 6 Driving through Europe
- 7 Romania Tour Guide
- 8 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 9 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 10 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 11 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 12 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 13 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 14 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 15 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 16 Places to visit from London
- 17 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 18 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 19 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 20 Do and don't, eating in France
- 21 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 22 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 23 Getting the best our of Europe
- 24 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 25 Help with Spain Trip in Late August