I am visiting a friend that lives north of Madrid (Colmenar Viejo) next month. I am going to take a day trip to Lisbon, and the flight leaves at 6:45 a.m. I figure I need to be at the airport a couple of hours early, so that would be around 4:45 a.m. My friend says the buses and trains won't be running that early in the morning. She thinks a cab will be around 60 euros. I'm thinking that maybe I should stay at a cheap hotel or hostel near the airport the night before. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding this? Or any hotel/hostel suggestions since I'll really just be sleeping there for a few hours?
Cheap hotel/hostel near Madrid airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 biking tours in Italy?
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 9 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Italy Countryside
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 French Basque region
- 17 Vegan in Germany?
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival