I am visiting a friend that lives north of Madrid (Colmenar Viejo) next month. I am going to take a day trip to Lisbon, and the flight leaves at 6:45 a.m. I figure I need to be at the airport a couple of hours early, so that would be around 4:45 a.m. My friend says the buses and trains won't be running that early in the morning. She thinks a cab will be around 60 euros. I'm thinking that maybe I should stay at a cheap hotel or hostel near the airport the night before. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding this? Or any hotel/hostel suggestions since I'll really just be sleeping there for a few hours?
Cheap hotel/hostel near Madrid airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 2 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 3 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 7 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 8 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 14 Grad Schools in London?
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Cotswolds first time
- 20 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 21 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 22 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 23 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 24 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 25 Day trips from Bologna