I am ISO an economical flight from Miami to Amsterdam at the beginning of July .
Has anyone used the ArkeFly airlines? Looks interesting for it is one of the few that offers a direct flight on Monday's and Fridays .
Do you suggest I start looking for combination flights to save money? IE MIA-JFK -AMS?
Thank you for yor input and safe and peaceful travels to each of you.
Lake Worth, FL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Montserrat Express
- 5 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Visit to Sardinia
- 19 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017