Is there anywhere that isn't booked up yet? What is uni accomm. like?
cheap family accommodation in London last week of July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 5 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland
- 7 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 8 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 9 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 10 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 11 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 12 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 13 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 14 Tipping in the UK
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 17 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 20 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 23 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 24 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years