Hi, we are heading to Duignt near Annecy at the end of the month. Do you know of any affordable cafes or restaurants, ideally for a lunch with children. thank you.
Cheap eats in and around Annecy?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Gogartys, Dublin
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Sicily 10 days