I've recently joined Fodor's after searching for Paris and found really helpful comments on what to do there. I'm from South Africa and it will be my first time visiting Paris. I will be in Paris for seven days in December during the Christmas period; and I will be staying with a guy that I met on Airbnb (praying he doesn't cancel on me).
And because of the exchange rate I see that the money that I've saved is not going to be enough for dinner out everynight . But I would like to try out a few restaurants (3 x dinner) on a budget please. Can you recommend something reasonable? I'm going alone so I don't have to worry about someone's stomach. I don't drink wine so that shouldn't be included.
Thanks for your help.
Cheap eating places in Paris
- 1 Affordable London Hotel
- 2 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 3 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 4 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 7 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 8 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 9 Help for first timers
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 11 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 12 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 13 Parisian Pickpockets
- 14 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 15 Paris Ticket t+
- 16 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 17 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 18 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 19 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 20 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 21 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 22 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 23 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 24 Benita In Paris
- 25 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report