I've recently joined Fodor's after searching for Paris and found really helpful comments on what to do there. I'm from South Africa and it will be my first time visiting Paris. I will be in Paris for seven days in December during the Christmas period; and I will be staying with a guy that I met on Airbnb (praying he doesn't cancel on me).
And because of the exchange rate I see that the money that I've saved is not going to be enough for dinner out everynight . But I would like to try out a few restaurants (3 x dinner) on a budget please. Can you recommend something reasonable? I'm going alone so I don't have to worry about someone's stomach. I don't drink wine so that shouldn't be included.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 4 Globus Iberian Tour
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Budapest Card
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 13 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 14 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Italy travel plan help
- 23 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 24 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 25 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport