I've recently joined Fodor's after searching for Paris and found really helpful comments on what to do there. I'm from South Africa and it will be my first time visiting Paris. I will be in Paris for seven days in December during the Christmas period; and I will be staying with a guy that I met on Airbnb (praying he doesn't cancel on me).
And because of the exchange rate I see that the money that I've saved is not going to be enough for dinner out everynight . But I would like to try out a few restaurants (3 x dinner) on a budget please. Can you recommend something reasonable? I'm going alone so I don't have to worry about someone's stomach. I don't drink wine so that shouldn't be included.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 4 Ireland driving itinerary
- 5 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 6 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 England in a week - what's realistic
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 gare de nord
- 13 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 14 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Barcelona extension
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 French Riviera
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Southern Italy
- 24 Stonehenge and Bath
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...