I've recently joined Fodor's after searching for Paris and found really helpful comments on what to do there. I'm from South Africa and it will be my first time visiting Paris. I will be in Paris for seven days in December during the Christmas period; and I will be staying with a guy that I met on Airbnb (praying he doesn't cancel on me).
And because of the exchange rate I see that the money that I've saved is not going to be enough for dinner out everynight . But I would like to try out a few restaurants (3 x dinner) on a budget please. Can you recommend something reasonable? I'm going alone so I don't have to worry about someone's stomach. I don't drink wine so that shouldn't be included.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zagreb Airport to Ljubljana - Help!
- 2 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 3 One way car drop fee
- 4 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 5 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 6 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 7 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 8 Cornwall and Germany
- 9 Spain in February or March
- 10 My summer in Paris
- 11 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 12 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 13 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 14 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 15 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 16 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 17 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 18 Train/Subway Questions
- 19 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 20 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 21 too many London hotels!
- 22 four old ladies in spain
- 23 Hotels - Rome
- 24 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 25 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?