I've recently joined Fodor's after searching for Paris and found really helpful comments on what to do there. I'm from South Africa and it will be my first time visiting Paris. I will be in Paris for seven days in December during the Christmas period; and I will be staying with a guy that I met on Airbnb (praying he doesn't cancel on me).
And because of the exchange rate I see that the money that I've saved is not going to be enough for dinner out everynight . But I would like to try out a few restaurants (3 x dinner) on a budget please. Can you recommend something reasonable? I'm going alone so I don't have to worry about someone's stomach. I don't drink wine so that shouldn't be included.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 mountain views near London
- 3 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 6 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 7 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 8 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 9 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 10 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 13 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 14 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 24 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain