I've recently joined Fodor's after searching for Paris and found really helpful comments on what to do there. I'm from South Africa and it will be my first time visiting Paris. I will be in Paris for seven days in December during the Christmas period; and I will be staying with a guy that I met on Airbnb (praying he doesn't cancel on me).
And because of the exchange rate I see that the money that I've saved is not going to be enough for dinner out everynight . But I would like to try out a few restaurants (3 x dinner) on a budget please. Can you recommend something reasonable? I'm going alone so I don't have to worry about someone's stomach. I don't drink wine so that shouldn't be included.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 2 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 9 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 10 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 11 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Versailles
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Train help for Prague
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon