I've recently joined Fodor's after searching for Paris and found really helpful comments on what to do there. I'm from South Africa and it will be my first time visiting Paris. I will be in Paris for seven days in December during the Christmas period; and I will be staying with a guy that I met on Airbnb (praying he doesn't cancel on me).
And because of the exchange rate I see that the money that I've saved is not going to be enough for dinner out everynight . But I would like to try out a few restaurants (3 x dinner) on a budget please. Can you recommend something reasonable? I'm going alone so I don't have to worry about someone's stomach. I don't drink wine so that shouldn't be included.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip
- 2 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 3 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 4 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 5 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 What to take to Germany
- 8 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 9 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 10 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 11 4 week trip Turkey
- 12 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 13 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 14 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 What one thing in Paris?
- 18 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks