I've recently joined Fodor's after searching for Paris and found really helpful comments on what to do there. I'm from South Africa and it will be my first time visiting Paris. I will be in Paris for seven days in December during the Christmas period; and I will be staying with a guy that I met on Airbnb (praying he doesn't cancel on me).
And because of the exchange rate I see that the money that I've saved is not going to be enough for dinner out everynight . But I would like to try out a few restaurants (3 x dinner) on a budget please. Can you recommend something reasonable? I'm going alone so I don't have to worry about someone's stomach. I don't drink wine so that shouldn't be included.
Thanks for your help.
Cheap eating places in Paris
- 1 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 2 Channel Islands
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 5 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Istanbul hotels
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 18 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 19 TGV and Provence questions
- 20 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 21 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.