I will be moving to Reims and to live and study there for 10 months. As a student, I wish to travel throughout the region and the nearby countries cheaply. I don't have a car, so I can only go either by bus, train, or plane.
Any recommendation for village, town, or city to visit for one day trips or weekend trips nearby?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 3 January Amalfi Coast
- 4 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 5 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 6 Our Next Europe Trip
- 7 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 8 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 9 12 days in Italy
- 10 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 11 Photos from our wonderful trip to Spain
- 12 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 13 Cotswold for 3days
- 14 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 15 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 16 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 17 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 18 How to rent a car...
- 19 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 20 Tour du Mount Blanc
- 21 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 22 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 23 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 24 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 25 Small-group day tours from London?