I will be moving to Reims and to live and study there for 10 months. As a student, I wish to travel throughout the region and the nearby countries cheaply. I don't have a car, so I can only go either by bus, train, or plane.
Any recommendation for village, town, or city to visit for one day trips or weekend trips nearby?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 What about Basque Country?
- 4 Salento penninsula
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 7 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 8 Renting a car in Florence
- 9 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 10 First time in Italy
- 11 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 14 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 15 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 16 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 17 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 18 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 19 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 20 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 21 italy itinerary request
- 22 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 23 Pompeii luggage storage
- 24 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 25 Sample itinerary Germany in March