I will be moving to Reims and to live and study there for 10 months. As a student, I wish to travel throughout the region and the nearby countries cheaply. I don't have a car, so I can only go either by bus, train, or plane.
Any recommendation for village, town, or city to visit for one day trips or weekend trips nearby?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 2 Happy birthday ATM
- 3 tickets for Wimbledon
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 BG/SLBC/MTN/DLC/LC FOR LEASE AND PURCHACE
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report