I will be moving to Reims and to live and study there for 10 months. As a student, I wish to travel throughout the region and the nearby countries cheaply. I don't have a car, so I can only go either by bus, train, or plane.
Any recommendation for village, town, or city to visit for one day trips or weekend trips nearby?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report
- 2 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 3 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 4 Rome Airport Question!
- 5 Portugal Walking Tour
- 6 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 7 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 8 Hair Straightener
- 9 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 10 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 11 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 12 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 13 I forgot my international driver permit
- 14 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 15 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 18 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 19 Prague old town
- 20 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 21 Ordering in a Deli
- 22 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 23 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 24 20 free days of Europe
- 25 Northern Italy in mid-October