i found a really cheap flight out of London to Shannon airport from Stansted Airport which i've never been through. I'll be staying in Soho area and wondering if there is a cheaper car service to airport than just regular taxi. Around how much would i expect to pay?
I know i can take train but i'm willing to pay for convenience since i have to leave so early in morning!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Ischia
- 15 9 days in London
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 25 Lyon