I'm hoping to go to Paris for the month in either April or May this year. I'm signing up for some French classes and some small tours etc... I'm looking for a cheap place to stay for the month. I've been searching websites like Paris Attitude, Book-A-Flat, Lodgis and those similar. I can't seem to find anything for cheaper than 1600 euro for the month. It seems that places will be advertised for 900 euro a month but then once you add up the agency fees, the electricity/gas/internet costs, apartment insurance fees, security deposits etc, it adds another 900 or so euros. Does anyone have any advice of where else to look? I'm trying to avoid sketchy situations like renting some random guys apartment off Craigslist (since I'm a solo female traveler). There must be options like universities renting out dorm rooms or safer/higher end type hostels to look at? Any advice would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 2 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 15 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 18 One July night in Verona - help!
- 19 Couscous
- 20 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 21 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 22 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 23 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 24 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 25 Guided Vatican Tours