I'm hoping to go to Paris for the month in either April or May this year. I'm signing up for some French classes and some small tours etc... I'm looking for a cheap place to stay for the month. I've been searching websites like Paris Attitude, Book-A-Flat, Lodgis and those similar. I can't seem to find anything for cheaper than 1600 euro for the month. It seems that places will be advertised for 900 euro a month but then once you add up the agency fees, the electricity/gas/internet costs, apartment insurance fees, security deposits etc, it adds another 900 or so euros. Does anyone have any advice of where else to look? I'm trying to avoid sketchy situations like renting some random guys apartment off Craigslist (since I'm a solo female traveler). There must be options like universities renting out dorm rooms or safer/higher end type hostels to look at? Any advice would be appreciated!!
Cheap Apartments in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Favorite hotels
- 13 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 14 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 15 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 16 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 Message for Ackislander
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?