I'm hoping to go to Paris for the month in either April or May this year. I'm signing up for some French classes and some small tours etc... I'm looking for a cheap place to stay for the month. I've been searching websites like Paris Attitude, Book-A-Flat, Lodgis and those similar. I can't seem to find anything for cheaper than 1600 euro for the month. It seems that places will be advertised for 900 euro a month but then once you add up the agency fees, the electricity/gas/internet costs, apartment insurance fees, security deposits etc, it adds another 900 or so euros. Does anyone have any advice of where else to look? I'm trying to avoid sketchy situations like renting some random guys apartment off Craigslist (since I'm a solo female traveler). There must be options like universities renting out dorm rooms or safer/higher end type hostels to look at? Any advice would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 2 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 3 Santorini scavenger hunt
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 6 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 7 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 8 tablet
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 12 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 13 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 14 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 15 26 days in Italy
- 16 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 17 Family holidays in Italy
- 18 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 19 5 Days in Dublin
- 20 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 21 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 24 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 25 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?