I'm hoping to go to Paris for the month in either April or May this year. I'm signing up for some French classes and some small tours etc... I'm looking for a cheap place to stay for the month. I've been searching websites like Paris Attitude, Book-A-Flat, Lodgis and those similar. I can't seem to find anything for cheaper than 1600 euro for the month. It seems that places will be advertised for 900 euro a month but then once you add up the agency fees, the electricity/gas/internet costs, apartment insurance fees, security deposits etc, it adds another 900 or so euros. Does anyone have any advice of where else to look? I'm trying to avoid sketchy situations like renting some random guys apartment off Craigslist (since I'm a solo female traveler). There must be options like universities renting out dorm rooms or safer/higher end type hostels to look at? Any advice would be appreciated!!
Cheap Apartments in Paris
- 1 Medieval Tallinn
- 2 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 3 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 4 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 London – five days with two teen boys
- 7 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 13 Gogartys, Dublin
- 14 Can romans help me?
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 Europe with young teens
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 19 Planning a holiday
- 20 Sicily 10 days
- 21 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan