I'm hoping to go to Paris for the month in either April or May this year. I'm signing up for some French classes and some small tours etc... I'm looking for a cheap place to stay for the month. I've been searching websites like Paris Attitude, Book-A-Flat, Lodgis and those similar. I can't seem to find anything for cheaper than 1600 euro for the month. It seems that places will be advertised for 900 euro a month but then once you add up the agency fees, the electricity/gas/internet costs, apartment insurance fees, security deposits etc, it adds another 900 or so euros. Does anyone have any advice of where else to look? I'm trying to avoid sketchy situations like renting some random guys apartment off Craigslist (since I'm a solo female traveler). There must be options like universities renting out dorm rooms or safer/higher end type hostels to look at? Any advice would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Itinerary Tweaking
- 11 Itinerary Help
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy