I'm hoping to go to Paris for the month in either April or May this year. I'm signing up for some French classes and some small tours etc... I'm looking for a cheap place to stay for the month. I've been searching websites like Paris Attitude, Book-A-Flat, Lodgis and those similar. I can't seem to find anything for cheaper than 1600 euro for the month. It seems that places will be advertised for 900 euro a month but then once you add up the agency fees, the electricity/gas/internet costs, apartment insurance fees, security deposits etc, it adds another 900 or so euros. Does anyone have any advice of where else to look? I'm trying to avoid sketchy situations like renting some random guys apartment off Craigslist (since I'm a solo female traveler). There must be options like universities renting out dorm rooms or safer/higher end type hostels to look at? Any advice would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 2 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 3 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 4 Edinburgh Questions...
- 5 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 6 Most time saving way of travelling
- 7 Do French people dislike Americans?
- 8 SIXT car rental uk
- 9 Norwegian Air to offer $69 flights US to Europe
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 13 Holding bags in Paris
- 14 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 15 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 16 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 17 England/Scotland In January questions
- 18 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 19 Paris GTG - October 21
- 20 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 21 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 22 Skiing Zermatt
- 23 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Around Geneva?