I'm hoping to go to Paris for the month in either April or May this year. I'm signing up for some French classes and some small tours etc... I'm looking for a cheap place to stay for the month. I've been searching websites like Paris Attitude, Book-A-Flat, Lodgis and those similar. I can't seem to find anything for cheaper than 1600 euro for the month. It seems that places will be advertised for 900 euro a month but then once you add up the agency fees, the electricity/gas/internet costs, apartment insurance fees, security deposits etc, it adds another 900 or so euros. Does anyone have any advice of where else to look? I'm trying to avoid sketchy situations like renting some random guys apartment off Craigslist (since I'm a solo female traveler). There must be options like universities renting out dorm rooms or safer/higher end type hostels to look at? Any advice would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 2 10 nights in France
- 3 Shopping in Paris
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 Villa Stefania-Cortona, Italy
- 6 Where to stop along the way
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 December in Deutschland
- 9 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 10 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 11 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 18 Rome and Venice in December
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 22 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 23 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 24 Brussels Airport
- 25 spanish winery region(s)