Desperately looking for cheap accommodation near the Olympic Park London.
London hotel prices are huge and just need somewhere to lay my head as will be laving the Park late at night.
Any ideas where i can stay for less than $30 a night?
Dont fancy camping much but love the vibe in hostels, its just trying to find one nearby.
Thanks for any tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 SNCF - low price for summer
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 5 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 6 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 7 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Parking in Girona
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 13 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 14 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 17 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 17 days in England
- 24 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 25 Italy Trip Report