We will be in Loire valley end of August, and want to make a point of staying in a chateaux. After first three days of staying in Chinon we are moving to the east side of the valley and are looking for a good base to stay in, which will be a chateaux, not far from an interesting town (Amboise, Blois?). I see some suggestions on the forum, but maybe can get some more advice.
Chateaux to stay in in east Loire Valley
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 2 how long in Malta?
- 3 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 4 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 5 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 6 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 11 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 12 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 13 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 14 Bring or rent skis to Switzerland?
- 15 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 16 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 21 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 22 Chip & Pin Only
- 23 Where to eat in Venice?
- 24 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 25 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train